• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

After so many enjoyable years of bashing RS owners (especially Bluehole) I have come to a conclusion - they deserved every nasty thing I ever said. Okay, Voni is the exception. :D

But I also said that if BMW ever built an RS version of the newer water-cooled RT, I would buy one. So, I am here to say, I have moved to the dark side with an RS of my own.

My old 1100S is still running strongly and in good hands. My K1200S sits immaculately, if a little forlornly, in the garage.

Bluehole, I still stand by my contention that you trailered your bike to the various picturesque locations you posted here. :laugh

Interesting in that I've been openly fantasizing about the r1250rs myself...

Rolf going to get me through some college [tuition] years methinks.. but if you want to buy it now, never ride it, then sell it cheap in 3-5, lmk!

Congrats on the new bike and you CAN post a pic here. :). [right?]

Off kilter last Friday.
IMG_7306-XL.jpg

Got out with a couple of friends on Sunday on a beautiful day. Rode a few roads I'd never ridden before. Good times and strange not to be solo!
IMG_7338-XL.jpg

R1150R, Track Day

Brought the R1150R to Thunderhill East, ran it in the rain.

Attachments

• JWR_0090.jpg
    JWR_0090.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 289
  • GBMF4239.jpg
    GBMF4239.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 291
I miss you Rolf... I miss your musk.

Sitting here on the 26th floor looking out at snowflakes and pining hard for riding season.

That is all. :type

Attachments

• r1100s.NH.22.jpg
    r1100s.NH.22.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 242
Sitting here on the 26th floor looking out at snowflakes and pining hard for riding season.

Same here. I was wondering why I live in this SH of a country with a dictator running it. I just got back from spending three months on the Gold Coast in Australia, and talk about perfect weather...all year. I was told they have the second most sunny days per year. Rio de Janeiro beats them. And February is supposed to be their rainy season; I was trying to find the rain.

But I'll make up for it as I'll be back in the Alps for my 27th year this summer.
20220623_131022.jpg

Back