• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

About time for some more S-bike photos. :wave

Took a short ride this morning along Seabeck Highway and noticed an old Nissan 4x4 slowly rotting away.

Nissan%20quotLand%20Roverquot%20color_zpskxfrlo49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nissan%20quotLand%20Roverquot%20BampW%203_zpsvvsetma4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nissan%20quotLand%20Roverquot%20BampW%205_zpsdbk33zmp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

beautifull bikes

HI, boy your a lucky man both bikes are very nice examples, always loved the look of the r1100rt, and the r100 well speaks for its self, how do you feel riding one after the other ? all the best ,Jimmy:thumb

HI, boy your a lucky man both bikes are very nice examples, always loved the look of the r1100rt, and the r100 well speaks for its self, how do you feel riding one after the other ? all the best ,Jimmy:thumb

I'm a little on the taller size so the R100 always felt a little small to me. It is a blast to ride and I love the sound. It has been in the family since new so will never get rid of it. I would love to get ahold of the one my dad had, last registration search was from 2011 in Kentucky.

The RT on the other hand fits me great which is why I purchased it a few years ago. Obviously being 22 years newer the improvements in handling, braking and power are obvious. The fun factor for me is still on the R100 though.:bliss

photos of mine

here are some photos of my bikes the r100/s has been in my position since 1984 in various incarnations R100S/ RS/RT, bought the 2000 R1100RT a couple of years ago but found it too heavy while manuvering at slow speed or in the garage ,so went back to the old girl and quite happy my son rides the R1100rt and loves it so all is well, bye for now Jimmy:thumb

Attachments

• haliburton weekend 001.jpg
    haliburton weekend 001.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 472
  • haliburton weekend 006.jpg
    haliburton weekend 006.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 471
  • haliburton weekend 016.jpg
    haliburton weekend 016.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 470
Back