• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

We both had boats , a coastal second home and a new vehicle regularly habit prior to meeting. I inherited my grandfathers collecting gene.We quit those habits...well, not the collecting thing.
Then we got this place with a shop as big as our house:dance It looked empty :laugh
Have not bought a new bike since 09...all of these are second owner finds.

And yes, we ride all of them regularly. H picks one with fuel or closer to the door:whistle

R1200 gsa

IMG_1209.jpg
Really like this bike, I am really surprised how much I missed riding after a 30 year hiatus!
I am even more amazed by the family atmosphere at my local dealerships! Big Thank you to Irv Seaver BMW of Orange California, BMW of Riverside California too. Just awesome friendly folks!

My 1150RT in Smuggler's Notch, VT this weekend. Not as much color as I had hoped for.

IMG_6509-M.jpg

great to see your photos again

Hi Terence, great to see your photos again how are you enjoying the R1150 rt? I have bought a 2000 r1100rt which I am trying hard to love just have to strip the gearbox and see what s going on, bye for now Jimmy:thumb

I'm liking it a lot, especially the comfort on longer rides and when riding two-up. That photo was from a four day trip with my daughter last week. We rode through some cold and rain, but were warm and dry the whole time. I've owned it now for 1 1/2 years and am very glad I took the plunge.

smugglers notch

Hi again my wife and I did the smugglers notch on the 1977 r100 rs ,a few years back while at the national in Vermont rained all day up and over ,when we went into a resturant in town a customer coming out asked were we on a bike or was Muriel working on it ?, her hands were black from her light summer gloves !she also likes the r1100rt on the back but old age and stiffness takes its toll,both my daughter and then my son rode on the back for many thousands of miles to rallies and many Nationals ,special times,some great memories, keep posting those photos, must check if you posted any trips, allways good intertainment, well bye for now Jimmy:thumb

My recently acquired 2004 Rockster

Picked this up from Skunkworks in Springfield, MO and rode it home to Boston! Thanks to Karen and Michael Mans for their help!

Attachments

• F196A662-687B-43A2-8713-748B12B979A9.jpg
    F196A662-687B-43A2-8713-748B12B979A9.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 223
Back