• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

My Pig is reborn:
After 7 months, the incubation is over, and she is off the HF Red Table.
What did I do?
New Rear Main Seal.
Had Dave Clark Rebuild my Transmission, and Final Drive.
Spline Lube,
Jet Hot the Exhaust
Bumot Luggage System
Relined the Fuel Tank, with new components.
And of course all the normal rehabs, refurbs, maintenance, polishing, and overall obsessing one does, for love...
It makes no economic sense.
But I enjoyed it.

View attachment 61839

My Pig is reborn:
After 7 months, the incubation is over, and she is off the HF Red Table.
What did I do?
New Rear Main Seal.
Had Dave Clark Rebuild my Transmission, and Final Drive.
Spline Lube,
Jet Hot the Exhaust
Bumot Luggage System
Relined the Fuel Tank, with new components.
And of course all the normal rehabs, refurbs, maintenance, polishing, and overall obsessing one does, for love...
It makes no economic sense.
But I enjoyed it.

I think you need bigger driving lights. :D

Nice looking ride, sir!

Been away from keyboard for a bit

SeabeckS... Good luck in your current path.:wave

here's a few from Sundays S Ride where it's not raining ride...almost:banghead

P1040942.jpg

P1040974.jpg

Nice to see an RS dude dipping his toes in the water. A Mandarin S like that was the first I ever tried.

And, thanks Steve, things are going pretty well.

Cheers!

Ah ha! Return of the S-bikes!

Sweet bike. Are you sure you had to give it back . . . ??

Nice to see an RS dude dipping his toes in the water. A Mandarin S like that was the first I ever tried.

Yeah - it had to go back home with my friend today at lunch - It has been camped out in my garage for a while due to a slave cylinder leak and a bunch of other little issues we addressed along the way. I just buttoned it back up last night and got to take it out for its test ride. The clip ons are above the triple clamp and it has lowered pegs. Between those two, the seating position is really close to my RS. It basically felt like a lighter, faster version of my bike with zero under seat storage. I'm not ready to ditch my RS for an S (unless someone wants to make an even trade), but I get why you guys love the S.

Back