• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

I ordered a set in Blue & White

Are the tassel grips available in micro size? I'll need two sets in Blue & White for my Mini "S" pair.

Attachments

• IMG_0534.jpg
    IMG_0534.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 150
Not sure if tassels are available in Gray/Mandarin or Blue/White. Has anyone checked Aerostitch?

Cool Replicas.

Dang I hate those S guys. :)

The best way to overcome a hate handicap

Is to join us.

If you look hard you may find an "S" Guy with an extra "S" or one that has decided its time to move away from these great machines and join the armchair/Winnebago club.

We can also provide counseling for the "hate" affliction, you will have to earn your own "S" tassels though.

Dang I hate those S guys. :)

Spoken like a true former RS owner. :laugh

As has been stated, if you can't beat 'em (and you can't) then best join 'em. I have application forms but the rites of initiation are formidable.

Obligatory picture below...pre-handlebar streamer installation.

Attachments

• Interior and BMW Rally Trip 003.jpg
    Interior and BMW Rally Trip 003.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
1150RT CA94 somewhere near Dulzura

IMG_7850c_w1000_zpsr4i25kf6.jpg

1150RT CA94 between Dulzura and Barrett Junction

IMG_7854ce_w1000_zpsqswaihuw.jpg

A local fellow stopped to see if I was okay, and seem puzzled that I said I stopped to take a picture. Walked back to his car, then came back to me and offered to take picture.

To Brighten The Depths of Winter

Well, it's been pretty nice out here around the Puget Sound today, but I've measured over 12" of rain in my backyard just this month. Plus, I thought it'd be nice to cheer SeabeckS up a bit. Here's a couple taken from a ride last year, just up to Port Townsend for coffee. I've posted similar photos here before, but went back and reprocessed these two, just for fun. . . .

Point Hudson, with the Cascades lurking behind the clouds in the background.

S%20Bikes%20Point%20Hudson_zpshwpdmx4b.jpg

Sun setting over the Olympics, taken from along the appropriately named "Shine Road."

S%20Bikes%20Shine_zpszmb8yqnp.jpg

. . . . and also because I decided the world needed a few more photos of S-bikes . . . :buds

. . . . and also because I decided the world needed a few more photos of S-bikes . . . :buds

No denying that fact. :D

Also, don't be surprised if your chin fairing disappears and ends up on a certain Pacific Blue S at one of the rallies this year. :laugh

Back