• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Nice!:thumb

Is that one of those RS bikes I keep hearing about?:)

More sincerely (taking off my joker's hat for a moment), where was the picture taken? Looks quite scenic!

Cheers!

Buckeye = Ohio

Scenic = PA or WV

I'm guessing Eastern or Southeastern Ohio....

Thanks, didn't notice the Buckeye in the logo.

Sure wish I had the time, energy, and health to visit some of those scenic byways... :)

Cheers!

If you weren't all crouched over on that little pretty bike........you might feel better. It's a medical fact...prolonged periods in a restrictive pose can lead to constipation, flatulence and body odor. While often misdiagnosed as Old-Man disease, it's really Chronic Cubical Syndrome or, in layman's terms, Pinched Bowel Condition. However, the condition is treatable by physical therapy. Extended periods in a relaxed posture with the lower torso extended.......arms extended forward, back straight, but slightly tilted forward, and a moderate knee bend. The gentle support of an 80-mph head wind greatly accelerates the treatment.

If you weren't all crouched over on that little pretty bike........you might feel better. It's a medical fact...prolonged periods in a restrictive pose can lead to constipation, flatulence and body odor. While often misdiagnosed as Old-Man disease, it's really Chronic Cubical Syndrome or, in layman's terms, Pinched Bowel Condition. However, the condition is treatable by physical therapy. Extended periods in a relaxed posture with the lower torso extended.......arms extended forward, back straight, but slightly tilted forward, and a moderate knee bend. The gentle support of an 80-mph head wind greatly accelerates the treatment.

Thanks for the hearty laugh on this first day of Spring! "Pinched Bowel Condition"? PBC! LOL!! :brad

Actually, due to my ape like physique, short legs with long torso/arms, the seating position you describe is me...on the S. And yes, 80 is just about right...:)

Cheers!:dance

Mastan, I like that engine guard system on your RS. I had a similar seat back set up on mine. That does not look like a stock windshield. What kind is it?

SeabeckS, meet me in Pennsylvania this summer. When Terham goes on vacation we will sneak into his garage and take turns riding The Fleet. It will be great! Kind of like a week long test ride with a different bike each day. Massive Party. :)

SeabeckS, meet me in Pennsylvania this summer. When Terham goes on vacation we will sneak into his garage and take turns riding The Fleet. It will be great! Kind of like a week long test ride with a different bike each day. Massive Party. :)

I just cancelled all my vacation plans...and changed the combination on the garage door opener! :laugh

I just cancelled all my vacation plans...and changed the combination on the garage door opener! :laugh

I know how to use a universal door opener...it's called a Halligan tool. :)

I'm sure some friendly local firefighter would loan me one for 2 minutes...:brad

Back