• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Post a picture of your oilhead

Ducati - so you can change timing belts while you wait for your next oil head spline lube interval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An old golfer once told me.........as you get better at the game, you'll carry fewer clubs.

I think that's true...once had an older gent join our twosome...he carried three clubs, fairway wood, mid iron, and putter. I sort of laughed (quietly) to myself, then watched as kicked our butts for 18 holes. I was 54 at the time, I bet this gentleman was at least 80...lesson learned, sort of! :)

I think that's true...once had an older gent join our twosome...he carried three clubs, fairway wood, mid iron, and putter. I sort of laughed (quietly) to myself, then watched as kicked our butts for 18 holes. I was 54 at the time, I bet this gentleman was at least 80...lesson learned, sort of! :)

We had the same kind at the gun range. The type that bought fancy high powered hand guns but they could not hit the broad side of a barn. LOL.

The same goes for so many things, even motorcyclists.

We had the same kind at the gun range. The type that bought fancy high powered hand guns but they could not hit the broad side of a barn. LOL.

In my last years of hunting, I was enamored with the idea of buying a falling block or breech loading single shot rifle and hunting with open sights. I was happily using a 1.5-power scope and shooting the old-school 7x57mm cartridge. Going all the way to a single shot without scope and chambered for either the 7 or 8x57, seemed interesting.

But, then my hunting group fell apart and I quit hunting. It seems that the comradery was more important than the sport......for me.

Back in the days when I had some LEO duties, at our quarterly qualification shoots, I usually had the top score...with a simple little Ruger six shooter. Figured if I could use six bullets effectively I really didn't need 13 shots. LOL

Cheers!

Is there no escaping these guys?

I recently received an email from my insurance company touting their accident forgiveness program. This is the picture accompanying the email. Evidently S riders have infiltrated the company. :)

motorcycle_011813.jpg

I recently received an email from my insurance company touting their accident forgiveness program. This is the picture accompanying the email. Evidently S riders have infiltrated the company. :)

You heard it here a while ago - first we take over the MOA Oilhead Picture forum, then the world. The insurance companies are merely a step along the way. :D

After my ninth heart surgery, the docs told my fair lady that I had a 50/50 chance of surviving...for three days.

That was 17 years ago. :dance

You should have taken a better look at the surgeon's diploma

$_57.GIF

Back