• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

My Bike

2005 R1150R
tmp78561yt.jpg

I am trying to resist making a sexist remark about nice rear ends. Just canÔÇÖt decide which one to resist.

Nice bike in a beautiful location. The only thing wrong its not mine and IÔÇÖm not there.

My Whip

I figure Id throw my hat in the ring!

Here she is, taken at VIR this past month while I was helping N8 Kern for the weekend!
100_17651152845592.jpg

Parked in touring mode in Bum F*ck VA somewhere!
Myrtle+Beach+2006_00121152845618.jpg

Me and my ride

Just wanted to add my handsome face.....

Attachments

• jeff.jpg
    jeff.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,344
beastie bike

Packed & ready to go: taken last week, just before heading up to VT

Attachments

• DSCN3827 small.JPG
    DSCN3827 small.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,316
I love her

2002 Rs1150. Now I need the top case and I am in heaven

Attachments

• RS.JPG
    RS.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,265
topcase

Mayo:

This is just my opinion, but RS's are too pretty to put topcases on, especially a nice silver one like yours. I've noticed that some riders are even starting to refer to them as AWACS pods. If I have to carry extra cargo (such as a tent, etc.) on mine, I just carry a duffel bag across the hard cases, under a cargo net.

But there's no question that topcases are convenient.

Rinty

rinty said:
Mayo:

This is just my opinion, but RS's are too pretty to put topcases on, especially a nice silver one like yours. I've noticed that some riders are even starting to refer to them as AWACS pods. If I have to carry extra cargo (such as a tent, etc.) on mine, I just carry a duffel bag across the hard cases, under a cargo net.

But there's no question that topcases are convenient.

Rinty

They come on and off easily. The pod on a trip is really convenient.

2002 R1150Roadster

This is my Roadster in soft-sided livery for riding in the dirt. The picture was taken in Audubon Wildlife Refuge located in - dare I say it - North Dakota. Remember the blue Roadsters are the fast ones.

Attachments

• Picture of My Bike.jpg
    Picture of My Bike.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,491
New BMW R1200S Trailmaster

My DRZ400 had a dead battery, so what the heck, fire up the R1200S and let's go trail riding. White Bark Vista, Sierra Mountains

Attachments

• IMG_0852.JPG
    IMG_0852.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,450
now that I know how to paste images

Lets play find the beamer...

or it sounds like a good joke
A Japanese, A German, and an American are staying at a hotel....

Attachments

• bikes and flag.JPG
    bikes and flag.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 1,428
Bikes out for a Little Jaunt

This is a pic from a trip my dad and I took this summer from NY, thorugh UT, ID, Glacier, Banff, Jasper and back home. This is in Northern Idaho area ... just awesome.

Attachments

• Bikes on River in Idaho.jpg
    Bikes on River in Idaho.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,425
another pic getting ready to go

another pix of the bikes getting ready to launch. i have a wolfman explorer tankbag, which i recently picked up. i like the looks and function of this bag much more than the BMW bag i bought with the bike.

Attachments

• at house.jpg
    at house.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,409
M1ka said:
This is my Roadster in soft-sided livery for riding in the dirt. The picture was taken in Audubon Wildlife Refuge located in - dare I say it - North Dakota. Remember the blue Roadsters are the fast ones.

Just what the heck is THAT supposed to mean? :D

Back