• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Nice looking bike! Is that an R1100S Lite? I've only seen one before and its right down the street from me.

Thanks,
Yes, it is a 'light'…or 'lite' I've been told by the dealer. Just bought it this last Spring in the Oakland California area and rode it back to MN.

I agree with BC, very nice lookin' S. Congratulations! :)

You and BC.....when are you two going to grow up and buy a real bikes; like a Hex Head, or a Cam Head, or a Wet Head? I mean really, you two are like four BMW generations behind. I know you both must want that new RS.

From
Slum'n in the Oil Head forum:wave

You and BC.....when are you two going to grow up and buy a real bikes; like a Hex Head, or a Cam Head, or a Wet Head?

Hey, who the heck let YOU in here? Can someone please call security?

I've been tempted to buy a new RS...but my S is running so well that it wouldn't make any sense to part with it. Its only got 91,000 km on it (55,000 miles for you Philistines :laugh). If you had owned an S you'd understand.

In the meantime, I hope you're happy with your hex/cam/wet/dough head. :D

Rad,

I am thinking of moving up soon. Can you give me your address and do you leave your key in the motorcycle ignition? :)

slumin'...I mean really.

Last edited:
Oh look, Bluehole is in. Aren't you selling that RS?

And......as for me being let in here........well, truth be told, you can't find a more boring forum section than the Hex Head one so I have to peak in here now and again.:lol

Back