Page 122 of 161 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2409

Thread: Post a picture of your oilhead

Quote Originally Posted by bluehole View Post
    While the S gang was sleeping the RS stopped by the Crewe Railroad Museum today.
    Thanks Bluehole, got that place bookmarked for future. You can't be all bad if you like railroad museums in my book!
    2014 R1200 GSA, 92 K75s. Gone: 97 F650st, 04 R1100s, 78 R80/7, 76 Honda 750F, Maico 400, Husqvarna 360 8 speed, Honda SL-350, Suzuki 250 Savage, Honda 175SL, Bonanza 100.

I am not a train expert or anything of the sort. I am just sort of drawn to them. Must be part of the kid in me.

Hey GlobalRider, what happened to the GS? It sure looks good in that picture.
    2000 R1100RS
    1972 R75/5

Left Coast Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by k75s View Post
    Thanks Bluehole, got that place bookmarked for future. You can't be all bad if you like railroad museums in my book!
    Don't let his apparent good humour fool you - Bluehole is bad through and through. Heck, he just ambushed us with that train picture while I was doing house chores and cutting the grass yesterday. Pretty nervy, if you ask me. If he weren't putting on a seminar at the rally I don't know how I'd react. There will, in any case, be some sort of retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1100S View Post
    Don't let his apparent good humour fool you - Bluehole is bad through and through. Heck, he just ambushed us with that train picture while I was doing house chores and cutting the grass yesterday. Pretty nervy, if you ask me. If he weren't putting on a seminar at the rally I don't know how I'd react. There will, in any case, be some sort of retribution.
    Retribution in the form of a few beers for me, and my "S" brethren, will be acceptable.

Cheers!
    Bill Johnston

Left Coast Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeckS View Post
    Retribution in the form of a few beers for me, and my "S" brethren, will be acceptable.

Cheers!
    Count on it. There might even be a cold one for those who have done the RS-to-S conversion.

I spend a day or two with the "normal" people over in the Airhead section, come back here and find the Dubious Duo has gotten out of the playpen and made a mess of things.

BC1100S, glad to know the bathrooms are clean. I am sure you are a feather dusting fiend.

I checked the rally schedule the other day and I am still not listed. I imagine BMWMOA wants to go big on this. Maybe something like "RS to S: The Imax Movie".
    2000 R1100RS
    1972 R75/5

Left Coast Rider
    BC1100S, glad to know the bathrooms are clean. I am sure you are a feather dusting fiend.

I checked the rally schedule the other day and I am still not listed. I imagine BMWMOA wants to go big on this. Maybe something like "RS to S: The Imax Movie".
    OK, that tears it. Feather dusting, eh? Expect a plethora of "S" pictures tomorrow and a few hecklers during your seminar in July.

I AM looking forward to the movie, though. Working title: "RS to S Conversion - Now Its Personal".

Bourbon Country Last Summer

Need more RS photos!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah Man! howardpin comes through in the clutch with a nice RS (and vitage airhead) picture...with color matched lids! Nice.

Nice setting by the way.
    2000 R1100RS
    1972 R75/5

Now we're talking!
    "all things in moderation - including moderation"

My '94 R1100rs with my neighbors '63 r50/2 on our way to Woodford Reserve in Kentucky last summer. Awesome ride, awesome roads, smooth bourbon.

Ok, I have to counter that with my own picture of my R1100S with my trusty R75/6.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Left Coast Rider
    Yeah Man! howardpin comes through in the clutch with a nice RS (and vitage airhead) picture...with color matched lids! Nice.

Nice setting by the way.
    Sure, rejoice in your small victory today. (And yes, howardpin has a nice looking RS)

But you RS guys had better brace yourselves for what you know will be a vicious and decisive response.

Now, where the heck is SeabeckS?

Edit: Festes steps up to the plate and smacks one over the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1100S View Post
    Sure, rejoice in your small victory today. (And yes, howardpin has a nice looking RS)

But you RS guys had better brace yourselves for what you know will be a vicious and decisive response.

Now, where the heck is SeabeckS?

Edit: Festes steps up to the plate and smacks one over the fence.
    Thought it might be fun the stir the pot a little.

Quote Originally Posted by festes View Post
    Ok, I have to counter that with my own picture of my R1100S with my trusty R75/6.
    The festes predicament: "Let's see, it is Thursday morning, so which one do i ride today.:
    2000 R1100RS
    1972 R75/5