• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Fair warning:

With spring arriving soon, please prepare yourselves for a resumption of pictures depicting a certain R1100S in all its finery. You should brace for an attack of envy and jealousy.

:D

Before and after; previous owner had lowered it with 385mm torque arm and Works suspension. I put Ohlins front and back and a flightengineering adj torque arm. Now its ass is back up in the air :)

nice. but the patient needs a canisterectomy. those polyps in the posterior look cancerous.

Fair warning:

With spring arriving soon, please prepare yourselves for a resumption of pictures depicting a certain R1100S in all its finery. You should brace for an attack of envy and jealousy

Especially pictures under their bikes covers.

Last edited:
Still around. Lousy winter for riding. As soon as the snow melts we get just enough more to make things miserable. Hoping it warms up by June.

Cultured RS photo below:

You can imagine my disappointment when I found Molly Hatchet was not playing there that night. :)

Cultured RS photo below....

Looks like you were on a bit of a tour there, young man. Nice rear seat bag thingy. As for the rest of the bike, well, its an RS. And again, its as clean as a whistle. Is the trailer parked just out of view? :D

I stepped way outside my comfort zone last September and took a 3 day (yes, 3 entire days) trip on Rt 58 from Virginia Beach to the Cumberland Gap. That picture was taken in Norfolk.

I left the trailer at home, but the luggage on the bike is filled with soap, Armor All, wire brushes, microfiber towels, etc. It took hours to primp her up for the photo. :)

K75S, you need to keep this thread honest. How 'bout a picture of your former S?

One of the last 1150's!

Nice looking ride.

I was finally able to ride it home tonight after work. Pretty comfy ride, even though ambient temp was 38F when I pulled into the garage at 6:30. It feels good to be back on a beemer.

There's still a lot of snow here, and we're expecting over a foot of snow in the next few days. Looks like I'll have time to do some PM. I hope Spring gets here before Summer's over...

A Beautiful Day on the East End (Long Island, New York)

went to Montauk Point today. 55 degrees, sunny...perfect. This lighthouse was ordered built by George Washington
1994 R1100RS 50,000 miles

Attachments

• On the East End.jpg
    On the East End.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 312
Back