• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

SeabeckS should be made to ride around the rally site on my RS to S conversion.

Perhaps he should be denied the privilege of riding an S for a year. I will take one for the team by riding his S here, storing for a year and ride it back out to SeabeckS next year when the riding penalty expires.

Pretty severe punishment you're suggesting there, Bluehole. Duly noted.

MarkM has been given what we call Intervenor Status in front of the Disciplinary Quorum. Based on his sense of humour (and whether or not he gives us a turn on that awesome ride) he will be able to argue the case on behalf of SeabeckS. Considering the location of the hearing, I believe it could be a very long session. :D

Sadly, I will be unable to attend the proceedings in Salem. I was all excited about going, and then my daughter scheduled her wedding for that very Saturday, here in St. Louis. She got a little huffy when I asked if there was someone else who could walk her down the aisle. Pfft. The more you guys talk about getting together to have this Disciplinary Quorum in the beer tent, the more I want to be there.
:beer

Ah well, someone please take a spin on the ride for me. I wonder what it would take to get my RS painted in this color scheme :thumb

coin_ride.jpg

SeabeckS should be made to ride around the rally site on my RS to S conversion.

Perhaps he should be denied the privilege of riding an S for a year. I will take one for the team by riding his S here, storing for a year and ride it back out to SeabeckS next year when the riding penalty expires.

Pretty desperate measures just to get your sticky fingers on an S. Guess you have a case of S envy?

:whistle

Twenty days since anyone has posted a picture of their Oilhead? What the heck is going on here? Is everyone out riding?

When the weather gets hot down here I tend to ride the /5. More airflow...keeps me cooler. That is my excuse. How about the rest of you?

When the weather gets hot down here I tend to ride the /5. More airflow...keeps me cooler. That is my excuse. How about the rest of you?

Too busy trying to sell our house (endless honey-do list) and chasing our new puppy around to find time for even a short ride, much less a photo shoot! LOL

But next month I hear there might be a few Beemers in Oregon, I may take a ride down that way! :thumb

Cheers!

My R1100S in a row of other soggy bikes at this year's Georgia Mountain Rally.

Attachments

• 20130504_162704.jpg
    20130504_162704.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 217
Why do I post here and continue to take this abuse? :)

No, The S was in for some sort of service. It was very clean. I was not crazy about the enormous tank bag, but he had an interesting set up. He had all sorts of ram mounts. Definitely a gadget guy. :)

Believe it or not, there was an RS on the floor. I assume it was just traded in. Same color as mine, but no price on it. The last S I saw for sale there was 3 years ago.

I was a Muscle Car Head back then and did not fully appreciate sports cars. However, I do remember the TR6 because it was pretty fast and had unusually large wheels.

Back