• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

The RS team is small, but determined. We are signing Rinty as a free agent. :)

k75s-I did not find your owners manual, but I did find your handlebar tassles.

Last edited:
1. As far as the "S" Clubhouse is concerned, that was after a few expensive upgrades. The litter was there as an attempt at camouflage but actually attracted RS riders.

2. The only good thing about Rinty's bike (apart from the fact its a BMW) is that it appears to be that highly-sought-after Pacific Blue colour.

3. As far as the rest of the recent posts, scores will be settled in Salem. You RS riders, bring your crying towels. :laugh

Bikerfish1100 wrote
"HEY!! I know that bike! Man, that was a steamy rally, eh? "

Remember this?:banghead Yeah, it was HOT.

Attachments

• MOA Rally 2011 018.jpg
    MOA Rally 2011 018.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 301
this was a meet up of the TX clubs...seems to be a 3 to 1 ratio as we let that turquoise and pearl RS park by us.
Happy S-ing:wave

Attachments

• P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 286
My 96 on the right soon to be owned by Ted on the left.Yup,he'll have two of the same just a few hundred numbers apart.:beer to a good home with his buddy.

Attachments

• me and ted.jpg
    me and ted.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 240
My 96 on the right soon to be owned by Ted on the left.Yup,he'll have two of the same just a few hundred numbers apart.:beer to a good home with his buddy.

Well that is pretty cool. You may have to offer to keep an eye on Ted's place when he goes out of town. :)

While the S gang was sleeping the RS stopped by the Crewe Railroad Museum today.

not sleeping. snowed in.

that was this morning. now about 8 inches total, since mid-day yesterday. its been pretty much non-stop whiteness for nearly 30 hours. still, not a heavy snow, but dang persistent. and slippery.

Attachments

• IMG_1581.jpg
    IMG_1581.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 279
Holy Moly! That is some serious snow. I would have had to some serious stocking up on snack foods. Actually looks pretty, but I am sure it gets old by late March.

it was 70 a week ago.

but we're desperate for water. Drought year II is on its way, with likely water rationing. this is a wonderful snow.
now, if we can get about this same thing 10X before May, life will be much better in these parts.

KTM Factory, Mattighofen, Austria.

Unfortunately, my GS Adventure had a mere hour left to live.

CIMG0177-XL.jpg

I am not a train expert or anything of the sort. I am just sort of drawn to them. Must be part of the kid in me. :)

Hey GlobalRider, what happened to the GS? It sure looks good in that picture.

Thanks Bluehole, got that place bookmarked for future. You can't be all bad if you like railroad museums in my book! :clap

Don't let his apparent good humour fool you - Bluehole is bad through and through. Heck, he just ambushed us with that train picture while I was doing house chores and cutting the grass yesterday. Pretty nervy, if you ask me. If he weren't putting on a seminar at the rally I don't know how I'd react. There will, in any case, be some sort of retribution.

Don't let his apparent good humour fool you - Bluehole is bad through and through. Heck, he just ambushed us with that train picture while I was doing house chores and cutting the grass yesterday. Pretty nervy, if you ask me. If he weren't putting on a seminar at the rally I don't know how I'd react. There will, in any case, be some sort of retribution.

Retribution in the form of a few beers for me, and my "S" brethren, will be acceptable. :laugh :dance

Cheers!

Back