• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

My '99
E4C72B7A-A24A-4986-BBFF-10EFE82F0519-2931-00000472672D9582_zpsfb0d625d.jpg

A super clean GS, do you ever ride off road? ;)

I'd like to have an adventure bike, or even a dual sport, but I'm so old I can't afford to fall down anymore! :laugh

Cheers! :drink

A super clean GS, do you ever ride off road? ;)

I'd like to have an adventure bike, or even a dual sport, but I'm so old I can't afford to fall down anymore! :laugh

I have other bikes for offroad. Maybe a dirt road, but I'm too old to pick it up.

Too long without an S pic

Last month in Death Valley

Mmmmmmm, the ton is waiting just up there for me....................
i-HgVrhvx-M.jpg

Slum'n in camp with GS's and a Duc
i-R46WX6h-M.jpg

Well, if we are going to be labeled trouble makers, might as well look the part - come get your jackets

K75S: Bring 'em to The Rally. I'll take a size medium!

Rad: This will (intentionally) PO my friend SeabeckS, but that slate grey "S" is a thing of beauty. :thumb

Nice Blue RT! (And....days like this in the Great Pacific Northwet, 39 degrees, windy, raining, I really miss those big blue skies of Nevada! ;) )

PS. You can take the boy out of Nevada, but you can NEVER take Nevada out of the boy!

justoneloop,

don't let the S guys intimidate you. There are a dozen S bikes in North America and six of those guys post here. They have this delusion of grandeur thing going on.

:)

justoneloop,

don't let the S guys intimidate you. There are a dozen S bikes in North America and six of those guys post here. They have this delusion of grandeur thing going on.

justoneloop...

Don't listen to those RS guys, they have such a severe case of S envy, that they 'stretch' the truth a bit.

justoneloop,

....says the guy who developed a low-cost "S" conversion kit.

:laugh

Okay. Okay. So I might have a "S"light bit of admiration for them.

Y'all going to be so jealous in Salem when you see Bluehole has a time slot to discuss the S conversion.

Back