• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Here's mine - just picked it up yesterday!!! I LOVE IT!!!

st-right-side.jpg

Side-shot-second-stop.jpg

st-and-gs-first-shot.jpg

RedHot said:
Thanks Jack!! I haven't seen you in a while?? Been busy huh?? We missed you and Vicki at the RUT - hope to see you in VT!!! :wave

We had a room reserved for the RUT but our youngest grandaughter decided to have her 2nd birthday party on that weekend...I was outvoted.
We'll be in VT. Looking forward to it and seeing your new bike.

We went to the MiniRally. Nice ride thru IN on the way back. Took 8 hours to go 250 miles on two lanes, no towns.

Presently trying to figure out how to camp on an S (two) again. I think I get the tent and Viki gets the sleeping bag...and the pads...I probably get the pads...and the ground plastic thing.

Gotta post a pic of mine too!

5246d2eb.jpg

That's my 2004 R1150RS with it's new Sargent seat parked in front of Kaldi's Coffee, the finest espresso stop in the greater bi-state area.

And here's me, parked behind a cup of Kaldi's espresso and in front of the bike!

38c94510.jpg

Here's my Rt on Hwy 20 on the west side of Fraser River Canyon just west of Williams Lake BC on May 27, 06 I enjoyed a lot of rain & hail on that weekend
2644644430062873392BTRWvb_ph.jpg

http://community.webshots.com/photo/550929513/2644644430062873392BTRWvb
What happened to my picture? I guess it doesn't work from webshots, I'll try to load it on my website and link from there. :doh Well does it or doesn't it? When originally loading it worked fine, checking back it wasn't there, now it is... I think someone is playing games with me. Oh well gotta get back to making signs.

Last edited:
Its cold out there!

This was on a trip with my brother on his Wing. We met in Medford, Oregon and headed east through eastern Oregon and then down through Nevada. Went to Virginia City and then out 50 to Ely and then down south and east into Cedar City, Utah. Then spent a few days in canyon country and back to
Cedar City through the mountains where this was taken. Finally headed back to Stockton, CA (home) via the Alien Highway and the Sierra's. Great trip!

Attachments

• Bike in the Snow.bmp
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,425
I'm new here...I just picked up my new R1200GS last Friday. The attached pic was from the ride home. -Walt

Attachments

• R1200GS480.jpg
    R1200GS480.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,408
My whale ready for the trip home, after being beached twice in silt beds at the Baja 500 last week.

74661731-M.jpg

Back