• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Now it's time to have some rreeeeaaallll fun...
A whole new bike to spend wads of cash customizing...
64062890-L.jpg

ASPHALT said:
Now it's time to have some rreeeeaaallll fun...
A whole new bike to spend wads of cash customizing...
64062890-L.jpg

OOWWCH! My eyes! It's too darn CLEAN!

Congrat's ASPHALT... gonna change your username???

Yes, for shame, it is too clean. But I'm sure I will take care of that in due time.
As far as the username...nope...it will stay Asphalt because I LOVE my other bike...
23061741-L.jpg

:bikes

Jeckyll & Hyde!

Touring Mode.........before Home-Washington DC-Home blitz.....700+ mile day :usa
100_13001145583263.jpg

Strip all the crap off...........Track Tool!
100_15641145583274.jpg

Here's my '04 beauty parked in my carport back in Sicily. The poor thing is awaiting my return from deployment.

Being a new guy on the block, I can only hope I've attached the pic right.

Happy trails,
Steve

On the road somewhere in BC, here's my red R1100GS, and proof BMW just can't figure that whole front end thing out on the GS family.

Attachments

• Sv400010a.jpg
    Sv400010a.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,640
05 Rt

My 05 RT near top of Tioga Pass, yes it was cold!

Attachments

• Dolph On Bike.jpg
    Dolph On Bike.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,642
My First BMW and My First Post

Here's my 2 week old RT. I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_0098_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0098_1_1.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 1,609
Last weekend At The Georgia Mountain Rally

Deals Gap was great.

Attachments

• Picture 356-3.jpg
    Picture 356-3.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,591
My ride: '98 R1100RA - Special Edition, Corbin saddle and other misc. add-ons and luving it!

Attachments

• DSCF0144small.JPG
    DSCF0144small.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,541
how do you like the airhawk??

hi! i have an r1200st and have not found any aftermarket seats for it yet. seat is not too bad, but have a 8K trip coming up this summer and curious about the airhawk ... might be a not to expensive means of increasing long haul comfort. thx

Chrisrides said:
hi! i have an r1200st and have not found any aftermarket seats for it yet. seat is not too bad, but have a 8K trip coming up this summer and curious about the airhawk ... might be a not to expensive means of increasing long haul comfort. thx

Get one of the Mayer brothers or Sargent to do a custom seat for you. It's about the same price as an off the shelf seat.

Using the AirHawk on my Sargent seat is the most comfortable seating that I have found. The Sargent Seat profile was comfortable but, it was just to hard for my boney A$$. I suffer from "Noassatall". Thanks dad. :D

Back