• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Todays Ride

This morning took a short trip to Atchison, Kansas, birthplace of Amelia Earhart, haunted homes, and an abbey of Benedictine monks.
(I better not ask Bluehole any questions about these photos, if I know what is good for me :bolt )

Attachments

• Benedictine Abbey Atchison Kansas_40.jpg
    Benedictine Abbey Atchison Kansas_40.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Atchison_Ks_home_40.jpg
    Atchison_Ks_home_40.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 244
This morning took a short trip to Atchison, Kansas, birthplace of Amelia Earhart, haunted homes, and an abbey of Benedictine monks.
(I better not ask Bluehole any questions about these photos, if I know what is good for me :bolt )

"Amelia Earhart,"....can't help it, every time I hear her name I can't help but wonder what happened to her & Fred? What the [real] story is?

Sorry, for going off topic...

Mighty nice looking motorcycle there k75s, what is it? :thumb

Looks like one of those attractive school bus yellow/slate grey R1100S. :thumb Too bad that compared to the Pacific Blue variety they're so dang slow. :laugh

Nice looking bike, Mr. Ferguson. I've always liked the "oil cooler exhaust vents" coming off the side of the tank.

That's quite a stylish bike Mr. Ferguson. Happens to be identical to my first Beemer...;)

Quicksilver got me permanently hooked on the brand, it was a sweet ride.

Cheers and welcome!

Welcome Jeff. A friend of mine has an R bike and he goes to some big annual R bike rally. I think it is in Ohio and is referred to as the Beakester Rally (or some name like that). I understand it is a reference to the front fender "beak". Maybe something you can check out...although that is a long ride from Nebraska.

Yeah. Keep poking the bear. Remember, you guys are still on double secret probation.

I have a bit of experience poking fun at the bear, formerly an assistant of Smokey! :dance

Got in a bit of trouble with the State Forester when he caught me doing "shuffle-off-to-Buffalo" dance routine in costume for the troops at lunch one day, he wasn't amused! :scratch

Cheers!

Scott, aka Motoyoyo, made a few dozen sets of those. That was a first or 2nd design run, there was at least one other re-design. Not better, just different. His set includes a much sturdier lower 3tree, You can find him on http://forums.pelicanparts.com/bmw-r...0s-tech-forum/

Here's my Motoyoyo Triple Clamp on my R1100S. Don't know why the picture shows up twice.

Attachments

• 20130526_122537.jpg
    20130526_122537.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 20130526_122537.jpg
    20130526_122537.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 207
Back