• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Went shopping at Christmas last year and decided to pick up the tree after I saw one in a net sleeve. Wife thinks I've lost it.

Attachments

• Dec a 2010.JPG
    Dec a 2010.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 760
Here is my baby, a 2001 R1200c Phoenix. Lucky for me I have 2 bikes otherwise she'd have a TON more miles on her. As of today, just under 19k miles. Hoping to visit my first rally next month.

Attachments

• My baby 2.JPG
    My baby 2.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
Still love this thing!

Code:
Best bike I've had yet! But would be lying if I didn't say that an air cooled, 2 valve, L-twin Ducati Monster 1100 didn't catch my eye all too often!

Attachments

• IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 680
I bought my 1994 RS new and even uncrated and assembled it myself at my dealers. It's been in storage the past 5 years while I had a shoulder and hip replaced, but it's back on the road now showing 125,000 miles. Still looks almost new after 17 years!! This photo was taken at Deals Gap before another run on the dragon.

Attachments

• 006_6ab.jpg
    006_6ab.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
Here's my 2001 R1150GS just last month. Wife and I two upped from NJ to Maine.... What a trip! She finally said those words every moto guy wants to hear from his wife, "You know, I'd like to learn to ride!" :clap

f9f05712.jpg

Code:
Best bike I've had yet! But would be lying if I didn't say that an air cooled, 2 valve, L-twin Ducati Monster 1100 didn't catch my eye all too often!

r1100r

I wanted the same bike as yours with the same color scheme before I bought my Phoenix. There were none to be found except in Manhattan at the time. My dealer in NJ tried to get them to swap for a bike they had and the Manhattan store wouldn't budge. Make sure you keep it, i'm sure it's going to be a collectors item.

My R1100S

Here's a question, what's good way to sell my bags and that monster GIVI trunk on the back?

Attachments

• DSC09856.jpg
    DSC09856.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 750
Here's a question, what's good way to sell my bags and that monster GIVI trunk on the back?

I would try craigslist first with a few pics and maybe a link to a place you keep better pics? (craigslist pics leaves alot to be desired) Be ready for lots of tire kickers and low ballers.

Back