• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

So far this has been a bloodless coup, which has not been easy. It has been difficult keeping SeabeckS in line.

So you understand the gravity of the situation, here is a shot of me having to restrain SeabeckS after the last non S photo was posted in the thread.

Don't make me let go of that chain............

i-hCbMzd2-L.jpg

:laugh

This is hilarious. You just ain't right. Then again I suppose most of us here are a bit askew...especially this time of year. I guess it is what makes this thread so much fun.

Question for GS riders....

Why is it when your bike tips over, that pictures are taken of you standing on it? Just curious.

OMG I cant believe I fell off the wagonAgain. Yes, I did in fact post in an oil thread. I know better. I think I need a sponsor, someone to call when I have a moment of weakness.

As my penance, I will post a pic here of a ..Gasp!...non-S Oil Head

My GS sportÔÇÖn its 21ÔÇØ front shoe

i-V6gxtnD.jpg

Please note, I'm not standing on it:laugh

I guess it is what makes this thread so much fun.

Fun? You call this fun? This is SERIOUS BUSINESS, I'll have you know.

But I have a comment and a question:

1. I'm betting SeabeckS isn't as good looking as that guy in the picture.
2. How much to attend the "Bluehole S Conversion Seminar"?

Fun? You call this fun? This is SERIOUS BUSINESS, I'll have you know.

But I have a comment and a question:

1. I'm betting SeabeckS isn't as good looking as that guy in the picture.
2. How much to attend the "Bluehole S Conversion Seminar"?

1. I'd post a mug shot on this thread, but I don't want to break it! (the thread, not the mug shot.)
2. As I understand from a reliable source, he's going to provide free beer to anyone who will attend. (not sure I can make it, even for free beer.)

And...a question of my own...is it Spring yet?

:drink

Rad: Hold that chain tight. SeabackS is not going to like this. :)
SeabeckS: I like that mohawk-rat tail hairstyle combo. Very cutting edge.

Boom. Finally a break in the weather in central Virginia.

20130224_152940-L.jpg

Ah, there's nothing I like better than a beatiful RS.

(Except a georgeous 18 yer old co-ed, but that's a whole other matter)

Rad: Hold that chain tight. SeabackS is not going to like this. :)
SeabeckS: I like that mohawk-rat tail hairstyle combo. Very cutting edge.

20130224_152940-L.jpg

Dayem'! That's some nice lookin'...weather! 39 degrees and rainy (what else?) here today!

Mohawk/rat tail/mullet hair style was veto'd by my smarter half some time ago. Now my hair is...oh, I don't know...maybe a half inch in length. (What's left of it anyways!)

And...I repeat...is it SPRING yet? (Evidently so in central Virginny!)

Cheers, BJ :drink

PS. That's a quite nice looking S conversion bike in your photo. :brow

That bike is much too clean. You're not THAT GUY who trailers his bike to places 100 miles away and then unloads for a few pictures, are you? (I've heard RS riders are famous for that. Not you, of course...)

That bike is much too clean. You're not THAT GUY who trailers his bike to places 100 miles away and then unloads for a few pictures, are you? (I've heard RS riders are famous for that. Not you, of course...)

Nah, he wouldn't do THAT, would he??? :laugh

Never haul the bike in an open trailer. Always in an enclosed trailer. I don't want to get her dusty. :)

One of the benefits of riding this time of year is the bike does not get a bunch of bugs, road tar and other junk plastered on the engine, bodywork, etc.

wishin for tar and bugs

Never haul the bike in an open trailer. Always in an enclosed trailer. I don't want to get her dusty. :)

One of the benefits of riding this time of year is the bike does not get a bunch of bugs, road tar and other junk plastered on the engine, bodywork, etc.

If we had tar and bugs, I could be riding. Beats having a lot of snow, ice and cold. I agree with you. It sure is nice to tour when the bugs are scarce. One reason why we like fall touring. Enjoying the fall colours. We ll be ice fishing for another 6 weeks and hopefully riding by mid-april. Enjoy your riding.
rob.

bugs and tar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bike looks clean when it leaves the house, but more often than not, it comes back dirty....DARN, those bugs.
rob.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 237
(fwiw Robertsi, your R1200GS is a camhead/hexhead. Would be a good idea to post up in that forum for advice questions. Pictures don't matter quite so much.)

Back