• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

2004 clc

So you were the lucky one to get that CLC. I have one too!:thumb

2004 clc

308nut, very lucky of you, mine had 3800 on it and still felt new! :groovy

my Oilhead

'04 RT. Had an '02 RT but lost it to a deer in Idaho in '04. the '04 is a much better mannered motor with the Dual Spark and the brakes are not quite as "touchy".

This bike does everything I ask of it. Daily commutes, two week trips to Utah, Track Days. weekend camping. It's totally comfortable and feels like a Sportbike in the twisties. Couldn't be happier.

set-72157622910193502

'96 R1100R with the Parabellum Scout

I'm the original owner, and she's a keeper.

Attachments

• P1060852.jpg
    P1060852.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 837
Switched out the knobbies for Metzlers, but other than that,

it's factory stock. When I bought it, she only had 1300 miles on her....:dance

Beautiful, great bike, don't leave her on the neutral ground,

what part of New Orleans you in, I'm from Metairie born at Mercy Hospital, whole family still lives there. My newphew plays football for LSU

Geaux Saints

Wade

2002 r1150rt

Took advantage of a break in the rain today, rode a little over 100 miles with a good buddy of mine (he owns a 2005 R1200RT) on the River Levee Road on the Sacramento River.

Attached a few pics after I got back home.

Also received my Big Mak Explorer Tank Bag in the mail today, so I installed it after I got back.

Attachments

• R1150RT.jpg
    R1150RT.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 509
The driver of our tour bus got the French Police's attention on the road. Boy did he gave the driver a dirty look! I was sitting on the 2nd floor of the bus in the first row.

RT1150RT-P 2009 Chamonix, Alps, France.

Attachments

• EU_trip_0993.jpg
    EU_trip_0993.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 849
Here is my R1150RT-P

I Love my ride. Very smooth.:dance

Attachments

• kouros.jpg
    kouros.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 847
Last picture from today's ride