• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Just picked it up today - '97 R850R.

chiba_850.jpg

--chiba

My new RT

Picked this beauty up three weeks ago.

Best bike I've ever had !!!

Attachments

• PHOTOS PAT 004 (Small).jpg
    PHOTOS PAT 004 (Small).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,336
gnarlyGS said:
Picked this beauty up three weeks ago.

Best bike I've ever had !!!

You're gonna need a new username, huh?

:ha

Congrats, man! Red's the fastest color!

New User Name

Help !!!

I've got two problems:

1- I don't know how to go about changing my user name

2- I haven't decided on a new name either, too busy riding the bike :D

gnarlyGS said:
Help !!!

I've got two problems:

1- I don't know how to go about changing my user name

2- I haven't decided on a new name either, too busy riding the bike :D

Only admins can do that, so hit up he who dances with sheep... Greg Feeler.

Just brought it home yesterday. It's only got 125,000 miles on it. Time to start making changes . . .

10004978re.jpg

Last edited:
My New Name

Please be advised that my name has now been changed from GnarlyGS to RedHotRT.

Thanx for your advice, Brad !

New Bike, New Name, Same Guy !!! :wave :clap

The long wait is over...

:dance After 20 years with out a motorcycle I bought a 2000 - R11150 GS and rode 11,000 miles in 11 months. So as soon as they announced the R1200GS Adventure I had my deposit down at the dealer. After months of waiting I finally took delivery on May 4th. 2800 miles and counting. This was on the upper river road, between Telico Plains and The Cherohala Skyway May 19, 2006.
This machine exceeds my expectations

Attachments

• SM IMG_1205.JPG
    SM IMG_1205.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,314
Last edited:
BubbaZanetti said:
as of right now :cry

Wow man, that looks serious. This in relation to the clutch/tranny/whatever problem that you talked about here or on the rounder forum a few weeks back? Must have taken some guts to take it this far apart?

Here's a photo of my rides for the 8 month riding season we get up here in the Snow Belt....

Attachments

• 2005_0910bikes (300 x 225).jpg
    2005_0910bikes (300 x 225).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,263
jacco said:
Wow man, that looks serious. This in relation to the clutch/tranny/whatever problem that you talked about here or on the rounder forum a few weeks back? Must have taken some guts to take it this far apart?

yep, rear main seal replacement

sweet ride

My main ride .the wooly is derigeur in PQ for winter riding season...just kidding.

Attachments

• red4.bmp
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,418
Back