• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Stopping for a break in Missouri on the way to Key West. 1998 1100 GS

Attachments

• FOUR CORNERS 017.JPG
    FOUR CORNERS 017.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:
Lovely! This view and road look familiar! My bride's cousin and her family live in Sebastopol and we have spent a lot of time there visiting, me on my '99 RT-P and her in the coach. Her cousin's son just graduated w/honors last Thursday evening from Amaly H.S. and a dear friend of hers lives there in Santa Rosa!

Hi David.
That's a view of Santa Rosa's eastern hills from a neighborhood called Fountaingrove. The scenic burg of Sebastopol with its Analy High (with an N) was visible in the opposite direction.
Glad to show you around or buy you a beer next time you're in town!
Paul

Great! Thanks, Paul! I'll look fwd to that beer & thanks for finding the spelling error. You Passed (or did I @#$% ! ? ;~)!

Last edited:
Black

attachment.php

Attachments

• R1150R.jpg
    R1150R.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 488
2000 R1200C Stiletto

Ready for a blast to the beach after work,,,,,,

Attachments

• SAM_0450.jpg
    SAM_0450.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 430
2001 R1150GS with Dualspark conversion & 1980 Airhead R100 Cafe

Might as well post my GS and Airhead while I have the file out,,,,,,,

Attachments

• SAM_0147.jpg
    SAM_0147.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 430
1980 R100 Airhead cafe bike

,,,,currently in a few hundred pieces waiting to be reassembled

Attachments

• SAM_0277.jpg
    SAM_0277.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 424
The best BMW ever produced! Just recently purchased with 47,000 on it. It now has 53000 after 2 1/2 months of ownership.

Attachments

• IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 375
a "NEW TO ME" cycle '96 R1100RT

I needed to do some cost cutting and sold my 2003 F650Gs. And since my better half has started enjoying riding pillion, decided to try an older model 1100RT and put some cash in the bank.
Found this last week. Has 62K miles. Runs smooth. Excellent records. Really enjoying it so far. Only exception might be that the fairing gets in the way of me stretching an occasional cramped leg. Never thought that would be an issue till I tried to maneuver my left leg around a fairing to stretch at 75 mph.
Looking forward to stretching it out on some twisty roads when some of this heat goes away,

Attachments

• 1100rt_2.jpg
    1100rt_2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
Back