• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

From my trip from Houston to Death Valley

picture-24.jpg

New Member in Colorado

here is a picture of my finished '99 GS with 152k..........Ready to ride.

Attachments

• GS Bueffel - Copy - Copy.jpg
    GS Bueffel - Copy - Copy.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 491
Bought this '02 with 21k miles over Thanksgiving weekend. I rode it for about 1k miles and by the time I got home the clutch was slipping.....got it fixed now and it runs like a top. :thumb .....lookin' forward to spending alot of time on it in the years to come.

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

Bought this '02 with 21k miles over Thanksgiving weekend. I rode it for about 1k miles and by the time I got home the clutch was slipping.....got it fixed now and it runs like a top. :thumb .....lookin' forward to spending alot of time on it in the years to come.

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

Welcome to BMWMOA and you should enjoy many many miles on that fine ride.
Mike

My '95 R1100RS

Bought this in Aug. 2010 from the original owner. My first oilhead. Took a ride to Little Rock via the beautiful back roads of Missouri.

002.jpg

007.jpg

Great bike!! I still love my 94 R1100RS after 16 years of the best bike/human relationship I have enjoyed, now at 154,000 miles and climbing. I have enjoyed many of the Missouri back roads on it when I attended the Falling Leaf rally years ago.

Great bike!! I still love my 94 R1100RS after 16 years of the best bike/human relationship I have enjoyed, now at 154,000 miles and climbing. I have enjoyed many of the Missouri back roads on it when I attended the Falling Leaf rally years ago.

Ah yes, the Falling Leaf Rally. Beautiful weather this year. Here's our campsite with my 10-yr-old son by my RS. He's a good passenger and we ride dirt bikes together. Good times!

FallingLeaf1.jpg

Back