Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a picture of your oilhead

25-MPH NEXT 1OO MILES PacWestGS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RTRandy
    A satellite dish mounted on a top case is no big deal. How bout a steering wheel mounted on the steering column for when you get tired of holding the handle bars.
    Randy that's a very cool 'Hack' but doesn't that extra wheel on the front right corner mess up the handling?

Are those two high-back seats leather or Naugha-hyde?
    Russ
    "If you took the time to really get to know me...you'd be wasting your time, because I'm exactly who you think I am"

(Life comes at you pretty fast "Pay it Forward" - Have no regrets when the end happens)

CRUISIN

My fav ride

2000 R1200C on the Willow City Loop near Fredricksburg, Tx. April 2005
    Attached Images Attached Images

CRUISIN

Our two-up touring bike

1998 R1100RT on it's 50K photo shoot.

MRMAICO
    Quote Originally Posted by k1200ltdbl
    So could 0 degrees, can't even go out to take a photo of the new ride, but this will have to do, it's much warmer on my desk.
    Cold in Wi.? Not here in ND, it's a balmy 72, great weather for taking pics!
    Actually I probably could have rode today, temp made it up to 40 but so did the wind. It was so cold here last week though that I just couldn't stand seeing my baby setting out in that cold garage so I had to try and see how hard it was to get through the door (36")....not bad at all actually, just had to wiggle the bars through a little. No, I'm not married.

Barry

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quite impressive.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

scqtt
    Mr. Bluwing

Are you refering to me or some other Scott?

CRUISIN
    and here I thought this thread was about pictures. I musta had a hangover yesterday morning . I promise I won't put any more pictures up in the wrong threads. bye

Looking good, Barry

Are you going to keep it in for the whole winter? I mentioned doing that once but THE look I got told me maybe I shouldn't.

I always thought it would be nice to have a house with a sliding glass door to the basement. How cool would that be to have a nice heated storage area right next to the family room.

MRMAICO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Are you going to keep it in for the whole winter? I mentioned doing that once but THE look I got told me maybe I shouldn't.

I always thought it would be nice to have a house with a sliding glass door to the basement. How cool would that be to have a nice heated storage area right next to the family room.
    I don't know Rich, I think I put it away too soon. After the snow and cold last week I thought the riding weather was over. It would have been a great day for a ride today, just got my WarmnSafe heated jacket liner today too but unfortunately I was too busy at work to take off early.

Barry

Quote Originally Posted by mrmaico
    Actually I probably could have rode today, temp made it up to 40 but so did the wind. It was so cold here last week though that I just couldn't stand seeing my baby setting out in that cold garage so I had to try and see how hard it was to get through the door (36")....not bad at all actually, just had to wiggle the bars through a little. No, I'm not married.

Barry
    Barry, you're a wacko! And I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmaico

Barry
    Ok Barry, you got me on this, and I'm married with kid's in the house, don't know how well it would go over it I put the RT in the kitchen (closer to the garage), but some 20 years ago I did manage to get my Yamaha Seca into the apartment.

Rock Hard-Ride Free!

Williams, AZ. Still riding weather, 64 today.

SCED
    Ridin Deals Gap

My RRS in Old Savannah

...and at an old river front Saloon in Central Illinois