• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cee Baily Windshields

R

RCFLCHRIS71

I just returned to MOA so if this has been addressed please excuse. What do you think of the Cee Baily Euro windshield and how do their seats fair???
Thanks

Cee Bailey

I purchased an 18 inch clear Cee Bailey windshield for my 2005 F650GS. I am very pleased with the wind and rain protection it provides and it was easily installed. The curved designed pushes the airflow up and over. I am 5'4" and can still easily see over the top of the windshield.

I purchased a cee bailey windshield for my R1200C, I could not deal with the distortion it had so I returned it and bought a genuine BMW whindshield which was much better

Chris:

I have used the CB +4.5 euro for the last 3k miles and find it superior to the factory plastic. There is a slight amount of distortion at the flip but is acceptable. The wind deflection is great, I thought I would be disappointed with the euro cut, but after owing it I am glad I got it. BTW mine has the slight grey tint (almost unnoticeable) which I also thought I might regret, but find that I like the look and it is NOT too dark.

Regards,

I visited Mortons on Saturday and they had an R1150RS with a Parabellum windshield on it.. Let alone that the bike was to disgusting to be sitting on a showroom floor, the windshield was FUUGLY!! Totally ruined the lines and the look of the bike..

I have Cee Bailey windshields and headlight guards on all my modern BMWs -- R1200RT, R1200GS, and R1150RT. They are first class. CB's are all I use now. They can be ordered in a wide variety of sizes and shapes for nearly any BMW. You choose.

rt-CB-side.jpg
gs-windshld.jpg
airtire1s.jpg

Distortion should not be a problem because you do not look through a motorcycle's windshield -- you look just over it.

I have Cee Bailey's leather saddle on my R1200GS. Also very fine:

gs-saddle.jpg

Back