• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Save a motorcycle from pain and suffering!

Liaison
Staff member
With your help, we can save thousands of motorcycles from a horrible existence! Be on the watch for them...do whatever you can! OBMWC...there are a few BMWs in here... :cry

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sbu6nXV3xZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I recall a Suzuki 125 enduro looking like this when it showed up at my house when I was 17ish:laugh...we ended up just riding it until it died as it was given to me as payment of a debt . There was nothing on this bike but rust and oil leaks before we even got started.

Funny set-up

Somebody's pride & joy :stick
:laugh:laugh

Hilarious! :thumb

A few winters ago in a parking lot I came across a motorcycle, no bike cover, totally covered in snow; snow even up to the axles. Went home and asked my wife if I could start a society for rescued motorcycles. I was told to leave that bike where it was. :laugh

:thumb I sorta knew that when Sr. and Jr. got back together, some of their best work would surface :burnout
OM

Never Park your motorcycle for too long in the same spot

Move it around.

Attachments

• 1106140914.jpg
    1106140914.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 72
I say prosecute the ones guilty of perpetuating this horror!

Attachments

• oocc.jpg
    oocc.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 56
Back