• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Items Missing From MOA Web Site

There are several items I have been searching for on the web site that don't seem to be there anymore. I recommend they all be placed in a "Downloads" section so they can be easily accessed. The items are:

1. MOA Bylaws
2. New Member/Renewing Member Application
3. Chartered Club Initial Application
4. Chartered Club Renewal Application

Lee - I would like a downloadable application that I can give to friends who may not have online access.

OM - I checked there, but found nothing.

Found this- Chartering a new club can be easier than you think. If you have ten BMW motorcycle enthusiasts and enough money for an oil filter, we can help you launch a great motorcycle club.

Contact the Chartered Club Liaison with any questions.

- photo-
BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO CHARTER A NEW CLUB
Your club must be a BMW motorcycle club whose members are interested in furthering the purposes of the BMW MOA
Your club must include ten members of the BMW MOA
Your club completes and submit an application form along with a charter fee of $15
Charter BMW clubs are generally geographically oriented to a local area or region, however some BMW clubs are national or international in scope or only meet online. If your BMW club fits this criteria, it must be registered as a "virtual or non-geographic" club.

It looks like the Charted Club Liaison position is "open" at the moment.
Perhaps a call to the office to set one up.
OM

Found this- Chartering a new club can be easier than you think. If you have ten BMW motorcycle enthusiasts and enough money for an oil filter, we can help you launch a great motorcycle club.

Contact the Chartered Club Liaison with any questions.

- photo-
BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO CHARTER A NEW CLUB
Your club must be a BMW motorcycle club whose members are interested in furthering the purposes of the BMW MOA
Your club must include ten members of the BMW MOA
Your club completes and submit an application form along with a charter fee of $15
Charter BMW clubs are generally geographically oriented to a local area or region, however some BMW clubs are national or international in scope or only meet online. If your BMW club fits this criteria, it must be registered as a "virtual or non-geographic" club.

It looks like the Charted Club Liaison position is "open" at the moment.
Perhaps a call to the office to set one up.
OM

I found that also. But those 10 individuals still need to submit paperwork, which is nonexistent on the web site.

I went to the current ON, printed the application to PDF. Here it is.

Attachments

• RegForum.pdf
    312.5 KB · Views: 3
I found that also. But those 10 individuals still need to submit paperwork, which is nonexistent on the web site.
Like I mentioned, it appears that it has to be coordinated with the Charted Club Liaison, with that position "open" this is all academic. Perhaps with a call to the office you can see what they have for a work-around while they are trying to fill the CCL position.
OM

Back