• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2000 R1100RT/Wunderlich Performance Controller

littledog

For Christmas my significant other gave me a gift certificate for Wunderlich. One item in my price range is the Wunderlich Performance Controller. My RT is stock, although I am looking at installing an aftermarket exhaust system in the future. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the controller. I appreciate any feedback.

For Christmas my significant other gave me a gift certificate for Wunderlich. One item in my price range is the Wunderlich Performance Controller. My RT is stock, although I am looking at installing an aftermarket exhaust system in the future. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the controller. I appreciate any feedback.

This device looks suspiciously like a Power Commander or Techlusion Controller in a different box with a higher price tag. If you are looking to enhance the performance of your RT you would be much better off spending that money on an AF-XIED device which actually works over the long haul. Lots of info in the 2004 R1150RT Wideband O2 Sensors thread.

Listen to what HW and MM said. And I'll buy that gift certificate off you for say, 50 bucks? Cash. :D

That's a nice gift you got.

The WPC is the same product as the Techlusion EJK. All the Techlusion products to date disconnect the O2 sensor, leaving your bike running open loop. They add a lot of fuel also. After a couple years of testing lambad-shifting I had some time to test the EJK, you can read about it here: http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...and-O2-Sensors&p=950012&viewfull=1#post950012.

I would wait and get an AF-XIED; or add an LC-2 if you like to experiment.

Back