• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Enjoying my 87 K75C & 91 K75S immensely. I’m the 2nd owner of both bikes, each having only 14k original miles but getting exercised weekly by me. Will be doing all the spline lubes, tires & brakes over the winter (Idaho) to get ready for spring rides.

You have been catching the last of our nice weather! We do need to meet up like we've talked about. :)

White Knight

Looks like this thread need "brightening" so here's a pic of my '87 Moto-Sport commemorative K100RS in front of Scotty's Castel in Death Valley!

Attachments

• K 100 RS.JPG
    K 100 RS.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 192
Before it was White Knight!

Before my '87 K100RS became the White Knight, during the rebuild/repaint, for a short time it was Frankenbike! I wanted to ride it to check the handling, brakes, lites, etc. so cobbled up this headlite to make it street legal. Not pretty, but it worked!

Attachments

• 10Temp mirror & headlite '12.jpg
    10Temp mirror & headlite '12.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 159
  • New Image K-RS 1.jpg
    New Image K-RS 1.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 163
Before my '87 K100RS became the White Knight, during the rebuild/repaint, for a short time it was Frankenbike! I wanted to ride it to check the handling, brakes, lites, etc. so cobbled up this headlite to make it street legal. Not pretty, but it worked!

Very nice '87. The RS is one of the most eye pleasing machines. You have a jewel.

93 K75rt

New to me 1993 K75RT. Her better side. :D As expected some rash from 30 years and 59,000 miles.

Attachments

• IMG_7049.jpg
    IMG_7049.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 72
Got two of them.

Bought the '91 about 6 years ago and the '99 a couple of years back from a friend who quit riding.

Attachments

• Cropped BMW.jpg
    Cropped BMW.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 114
  • 1200 ake shot.jpg
    1200 ake shot.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 116
Back