• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Not my bike but the newest MOA member!

Here he is...9 days old. 5 lbs 4oz. 4 weeks early. Michael E. Davis III

Attachments

• MOA.jpg
    MOA.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,942
My wife is mad...

My wife told me that she didnt like the picture and I need to show a better one...LOL gotta love her! Ill be in the dog house for sure. But its almost riding season!!

Attachments

• Eat this.jpg
    Eat this.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,942
August 2005 Near Corvallis, Oregon

Attachments

• Wallpaper2.jpg
    Wallpaper2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,935
MarkF said:
Now I wanna buy a K1! Love the Blue with Silver (or is it white) graphics. Saw a dark gray one once with not graphics, stunning. I want, I want, I want....

Where were all you guys when I was trying to sell my pristine '92 K1 with only 18K on the clock????

The old girlfriend:

Attachments

• K1.jpeg
    K1.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 1,913
Armyguy1128 said:
My wife told me that she didnt like the picture and I need to show a better one...LOL gotta love her! Ill be in the dog house for sure. But its almost riding season!!

That's a great picture - I thought I was on the AdvRider site.

My 2002 K1200RS

My daily commuter......... Two bros ex. Soft bags, Ham radio and Sirus satellite radios, air horn for the cages, PIA lights for the deer, garage door opener for me. One problem is my commute is only nine miles!!!!
Furman

Attachments

• MVC-120E.JPG
    MVC-120E.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,883
One in the bush.

Armyguy1128 said:

Welcome to the fun.

Does your wife yet know that the child is givin' us all the bird?

SKS46LT05 said:
Tom--the trailer in this pic--first time i've seen one like that. :brow
Forgive my ignorance but is this a custom job or is it available from somewhere???
I've got 10,000 uses for one behind my LT....

The trailer is a Uni-Go. The handling of the trailer is fantastic. There are issues with it though. I talked to about a dozen different owners and came to the conclusion that the build quality is not uniform between trailers. Some had multiple problems will others where trouble free. Mine was not trouble free and after I lost confidence in it I went to a Bushtec trailer. The Uni-Go was and is a great concept that just needs a better quality control system. I bought mine about 4 years ago so maybe this has been addressed by now?

Like were they are going with this??

This is what the K1200S should look like!!

Attachments

• Black KS.jpg
    Black KS.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 2,159
SKS46LT05 said:
Tom--the trailer in this pic--first time i've seen one like that. :brow
Forgive my ignorance but is this a custom job or is it available from somewhere???
I've got 10,000 uses for one behind my LT....

...go to www.tourunigo.com and we'll answer any of your questions and certainly help you with a purchase. As stated elsewhere, some quality control issues were emerging a bout three years ago but now that it is produced in the U.S. we are confident that this experience will not be repeated. -Bob (tourunigo@eastlink.ca)

Deer have good taste too!!

I guess when a bike looks this good...its hard to keep people (deer) away!!

Attachments

• 27_1.jpg
    27_1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,149
tourunigo said:
...go to www.tourunigo.com and we'll answer any of your questions and certainly help you with a purchase. As stated elsewhere, some quality control issues were emerging a bout three years ago but now that it is produced in the U.S. we are confident that this experience will not be repeated. -Bob (tourunigo@eastlink.ca)

I didn't know the Uni-go was now produced in the USA. Where at? That should definately cut down on the aggravation of needing a part and not getting any response from Uni-Go in New Zealand. Hopefully they are now produced with a hardened bolt for an axle instead of the low grade piece of crap that mine kept breaking.

Back