• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Great photo and a very nice hack. I have an identical cat that likes to sleep on the tonneau cover of my EML. You should add this to the hack, photos. Ride easy and the best to you in 2016. gp

2002,bmw k1200rs

Hello MOA members,
I am a new member from Ontario, Canada. I bought my K1200RS used,Randonnée promenade St-Laurent20151104_0007.jpgRandonnée promenade St-Laurent20151104_0008.jpg from a seller located in Minnesota USA.

When you have to be there overnight.

Hello MOA members,
I am a new member from Ontario, Canada. I bought my K1200RS used,View attachment 54095View attachment 54096 from a seller located in Minnesota USA.

First, welcome to the BMW MOA, and to our family. Secondly, NICE K1200RS! I have an all black 2003 with a Remus exhaust. I have a couple of friends who also have K1200RS's and we have t-shirts which say on the back: "BMW K1200RS. When you absolutely, positively have to be there overnight!" :evil Enjoy - and again - welcome to the club!

S type fairing and aftermarket mirrors

Going with the S type look. Changed out the mirrors for an aftermarket Harley type, attached a Viper fairing.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 470
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 470
Key holder

I don't remember the ebay sellers name, But every once in a while he lists a few, and they were only about $22

578788047_5vcST-M-1.jpg

Look it up at www.m:dancehornig.com , in Germany.

This is Stella, the day I brought her home in September. Can't imagine owning another make, but I'd sure love to have some of the bikes I've seen in this thread!

Mark

I remember when these bikes made their debut. Couldn't believe the size of that thing and how swoopy the shape of the bike. I was impressed. Ride and enjoy.

It's Alive!

Car port find revived. 1985 K100RT 13k original miles. Broken down, cleaned, lubed, new rubber all around. And it Started! What a Brick. Up to 16k after a summer of riding - hoping for alot more in 2016!LeavingForNY.jpg

Back