• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a Photo of your K-bike

If you can post another pic with better lighting to show off the bike a little better. I think the plain K100 has a timeless classic look. Hard to believe it's been 30 years since they were new on the showroom floor.:thumb

VERY NICE!:thumb

Welcome to the forum. Looks like a very clean '85 K100. Is that the Puget Sound area?
Looking forward to you joining in (or starting) any of the threads in this forum.

:dance:dance:dance

Same bike as Post #1486
image.jpg
'92 K75 former "s".
Daily runner. A bunch of miles.
Holt painted real BMW Black in '92 along with wheels.
Just didn't like '92 "Gun Metal ? Black that was only black offered that year.
Wouldn't do again but glad I did once.
Jesse Bags added maybe '03-'04.

Damn, I sure love Ss, and your's is a beautiful example. Welcom to the forum! Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can help with keeping that S flying high.

1987 K75s - Love This Bike!

A great machine!

Attachments

• K75 All Done.jpg
    K75 All Done.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 399
  • K75 On The Road.jpg
    K75 On The Road.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 393
Ken,

Just noted that your S is an '87. What are the last 3 numbers of your VIN#? I can tell you what day it was born on and what the original color was (yours has bee repainted to a non original color, but looks great!).

Last edited:
Damn, I sure love Ss, and your's is a beautiful example. Welcom to the forum! Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can help with keeping that S flying high.

thanks!

Yessiree Bob. I totally agree !
It's definitely a 21 yr old head turner

Recent Photo ?
Paint color ?
Seat ?

thanks!

yes, pics were taken last week. click on either pic takes you to my pbucket folder with lots more pics.
670 - classic black metallic. original paint.
Corbin "rumble seat" backrest flips up for 2up.

Marshall

Ken,

Just noted that your S is an '87. What are the last 3 numbers of your VIN#? I can tell you what day it was born on and what the original color was (yours has bee repainted to a non original color, but looks great!).

Lee - last 3# 772 - btw, when you have a moment, please check your PM mailbox

Ken,

150772: a Columbia Silver Metallic (616) K75S Born 2/27/87 with optional Sportseat (which I believe was the Solo seat).

It looks like they made a run of over 100 Columbia Silver bikes with the optional soloseat during that week. One of our forum members used to have one of them.

Is the 1"x2" black and white 616 paint code sticker still under the seat just to the rear of the tool tray on the left side? It is usually taken off on repaints.

Back