• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Here is my '87 K75C, waiting patiently for me to take her out for a ride

DSC_0127-1.jpg

My 92 K75s... Acquired her not too long ago. She's just a baby with 28,000 on the odometer. She's got a long way to go!
img0437b.jpg

Here is my '94 with ABS which I bought last year with 12,000 miles - I'm the 3rd owner. I installed a Rifle Superbike fairing professionally painted in Glasurit Mystic Red. This is my 2nd K75. I had a 93 for my first bike, sold it a couple of years ago, and regretted it ever since! Now I'm happy again...

Attachments

• K75-w-Corbin-touring.jpg
    K75-w-Corbin-touring.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 859
^^ Great color. I really like that fairing. I'm also upset I got the K75C fairing instead of that one......almost.

K1

Here is a picture of my K1 just freshly washed. Sad to say that it is now in the shop awaiting repairs for overheating and oil leaks. But I still would not give it up, truly one of a kind.

Attachments

• DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 979
Allways stunning to see a K1. Even after almost 20 years. I still find it hard to believe that U could combine a tomato red and mustard yellow paint sceme to acheive that Look.

well, it isn't perfect, but it is damn well good enough for me! ... for now. ;)

1993 k1100rs. it has the hard saddle bags but i've removed them for the time being.

i plan to take the bike to a shop this winter and have the paint on the fairings redone to remove the rash and chips from age. also may have the same shop redo the k1100rs decal as they claim on the website to be able to redo those kinds of things too. and will be getting a new seat as the 11yr old corbin has run out of borrowed time, and lost its last legs months ago.

MY girl and Big Mike in Teague , Tx

Attachments

• BIke and Big Mike reduced.jpg
    BIke and Big Mike reduced.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 943
You should be able to get the decal though BMW. Worth a check.

fair enough. i just assumed that it would be out of production since it is so old. i guess a&s says they have it (here) but i think it is worth checking to see how much it would cost for the shop (unique cycle conepts) to redo them (maybe even in red instead of the silver/gold originals as i like red better).

Here is a K bike with a mascot!!

Takin a break in the Smokies!!

Attachments

• The bike 2.jpg
    The bike 2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 977
bag weight

I would say it is about 10 lbs. I only put bulky stuff in it (cycle cover, rainsuits, coat liners, etc) to keep the weight down. I ran a strap around the front the rack and infront of the trunk down to the frame for more back support for my rider and to stabilize things a bit. You just have to load it with a little common sense. I didnt even notice any difference in balance. It works good for that.

Hi,

I'm new here, but I've always liked the look of the BMW's, and I really like mine. I've had it for 2 months.

PICT0002.jpg

K100rs eml

I have owned this rig for 13 years and it just had a front to back renewal by Ken Bone in Arizona. and new "Big Red One" paint job. The first day out after picking it up in Phoenix area I stopped at the Colorado/New Mexico border for a photo. Had a great ride back to Northern Virginia.

It runs better than ever. And still turns heads at every stop.

Attachments

• K100RS EML.jpg
    K100RS EML.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 877
the other side of my airhead pic

This is the other side of the pic I used for the airhead forum :)

LensBMWR80RT_RS11.jpg

I haven't even had mine a week yet but had to post a picture. I don't want to be the only one that hasn't posted a picture. The bike is stock, except for the Corbin seat.

Attachments

• 3801073569_b209ef1d3e_b.jpg
    3801073569_b209ef1d3e_b.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 811
I haven't even had mine a week yet but had to post a picture. I don't want to be the only one that hasn't posted a picture. The bike is stock, except for the Corbin seat.

Wow. That very nice and clean. Is that an original K75C? What year? Mileage?

Back