• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Hawaiian K Bike

Wow, my bike in Hawaii. Utopia

Maybe we can work out a deal- You let me ride your k75s when I visit Hawaii, and I will let you ride my k75s when you visit the midwest. :dance

Here you go!

First time BMW owner. I love my bike! I can't wait to be able to afford a new one as well. Have to finish college first.

Attachments

• small size pic.jpg
    small size pic.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 883
one more

It's so lovely when it's clean

Attachments

• small file bike.jpg
    small file bike.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 880
My K12RS spending the night at the Mayberry Motor Lodge in Mount Airy, NC.

IMG_0048.jpg

Mayberry Cafe

We have a Mayberry Cafe here in Danville, IN. Same basic squad car, and run the old shows all day while you eat, on about 10 televisions. All kinds of memoribila on the walls, with autograhed pics etc. Pretty neat, and food is good also!:thumb

Badlands South Dakota

In the Badlands of SD and at the campground.

Attachments

• 85K100RT_BadlandsSD.jpg
    85K100RT_BadlandsSD.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 904
ha ha

Holy CRAP! A SMOKIN' HOT chick on a K100! THAT ROCKS! :)

Thank you, not on a bike for a while though. 2 feet on the snow melted here, the streets cleared, and people are actually riding. I am not that brave, too much black ice in the shady spots. :wave

Fantastic job. I know what was involved. A lot of hard work.

Ralph Sims

Oh ya

With the average age of the Duffers on here I can't believe they even noticed.:bolt

At least we are not afraid to post our age and dont think we didnt notice just kinda had to type with slobber all over the keys.:brad :dance

What color is that?

My "88 K100LT UGLY Brown is now taken apart for painting. I am prepping the "many" parts to be re-sprayed. That red you painted yours is very close to what I had in mind for mine. What paint color is that if you don't mind me asking?

PAint Code

My "88 K100LT UGLY Brown is now taken apart for painting. I am prepping the "many" parts to be re-sprayed. That red you painted yours is very close to what I had in mind for mine. What paint color is that if you don't mind me asking?

The paint code is "PRH" it's a Chrystler color. I believe it's called Inferno red, cryatal pearl metallic. Looks like plain red until the sunlight hits it then it has a brilliant metallic sheen. It's also colorfast.

Dale

The paint code is "PRH" it's a Chrystler color. I believe it's called Inferno red, cryatal pearl metallic. Looks like plain red until the sunlight hits it then it has a brilliant metallic sheen. It's also colorfast.

Dale

Does repainting them affect the value at all?

Back