• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

And here's the new one close up. I had the wheels powder coated, and the graphics done by a friend who does vinyl graphics.

Attachments

• IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 906
Here is my last K75. Really miss this bike.

Attachments

• IMG_0232_3_1.JPG
    IMG_0232_3_1.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 887
Here is the bike that replaced it. Like it ALOT, still miss the K75.:violin

Attachments

• IMG_0261_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0261_1_1.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 886
K75

Now that's a nice-looking bike! :german

I can see why you miss it. Exactly what I'm on the market for right now, too (Mint, low miles, well-cared for K75/K75S in case anyone has one to offer):eat

My K Bike

This is my '93 RS. I had to cut that Parabellum windshield down a bit, but still looks pretty much the same.

Attachments

• Jerry's BMW.jpg
    Jerry's BMW.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,186
K75s 02.JPG

I've installed floating rotors with stainless brake lines. Wilbers rear shock. Electronic cruise control. Givi top box. Custom Kon Tour seat. Laminar Lip windscreen add on. Pirelli Sport Demon with Dyna Beads for balance.

76,000 miles and still rolling!!

Ron

It's not pretty yet but it works.

This is my 85 RS I put an Aeroflow fairing on which we all know is a modified windscreen but it eliminates buffeting and makes makes the ride smooth and comfortable. I have some leather bags since I'm not ready to make the massive investment for BMW originals and an aftermarket luggage case. It needs work, but I'm proud of my brick.

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,009
Last edited:
1993 K75

This is more a picture of me than of my bike but you get the idea. I think it looks better moving than just sitting there. :thumb

Attachments

• me_K.jpg
    me_K.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 989
Thanks!

Silk Blue is definitely my favorite BMW color. That picture was taken this past weekend in Newcomb, NY (heart of the Adirondacks). It was an awesome day for photos. Thanks to my friend Carl for the photo.

:wave Ms. Hatch, you have a couple of beautiful silk blue bikes! I saw them and was inspired to post my pic. Thanks.

Mike

K1 Colors

Bob Lutz' 1992 K1 is on display at the AMA Museum in Pickerington as part of the "Celebrities' Bikes" exhibit. Somehow the blue seems a little off to me for a '92Any other oipinions?

Color looks about right for a '92. :thumb

For comparison, here is a photo of my 1992 K1 (R.I.P.) :cry

K1-2s.jpg

-MTS :bikes

Back