• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a Photo of your K-bike

trying to post picture (jpeg) message says file to large to upload, Help??

Here's mine.... April 3, 2005 early in the morning out on TX337...

Attachments

• TX337_03APR2005.jpg
    TX337_03APR2005.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4,293
My 75RT

My '92 K75RT in summer riding trim with the lowers removed--look closely. Simple conduit pipe bent to provide support to the outer ends of the upper fairing & wrapped with foam insulation tape. A little cobbly, but sooo cool!

--Y'all will have to wait for the pic 'til I figure out this upload stuff.....

Attachments

• K75summer.jpg
    K75summer.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 4,267
Last edited:
In the middle of nowhere, on the way to someplace....
26067232-M.jpg

Steve

Dazzling Driftwood, TX on Onion Creek.

Attachments

• May2004_007a.jpg
    May2004_007a.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 4,146
Great Photos! These really are such beautiful machines (imho)!
Here's my contribution to the thread :)

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

JQ,
Here is another picture taken on Mt Lemmon. :) This is my 1993 K1100LT with 133,000 miles on it at this point. :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• K1100LT_Mt_Lemmon.jpg
    K1100LT_Mt_Lemmon.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3,754
Last edited:
Sweet! I've been itching to ride up there again.....it's really nice in the morning, especially on a weekday when there's no traffic. I've never seen you riding in town or anything, but it seems like I have been seeing alot of older BMW bikes on the road lately. I think it's kinda neat that the K75 and K100 are starting to become popular again. Several people have asked me where they should go to find one. I've got no complaints. I've almost completed my first year of riding and have put 9000 miles on the bike, it runs like a champ. I'm considering a ride to Texas in October to visit family. It's kinda a wash at this point because if I ride my bike, I don't think I could go close to 1000 miles in one day, especially if the weather gets bad. So I'd need to get a hotel in route, both going and coming home, which is money I could use for gas in my car and drive straight through.....

JQ

Not mine, but John Ryan's K75 at the finish of the Iron Butt Rally.

Over 120,000 sMIles.

Those are my wheels though . . .

Voni
sMiling

Attachments

• IBFinish 235e.jpg
    IBFinish 235e.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3,701
Here's mine.

Sorry I am in picture. It's kinda like other guys looking at pictures of my wife - it's just weird if I'm not in it.

wvcajun

Attachments

• badass1.jpg
    badass1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 3,623
Back