• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a Photo of your K-bike

merrittgene said:
My Krauser fairing is made from Unobtainium, so I had to have it completely reglassed to make it useable. Then, since I was having it painted, I decided it was pretty cheap (incrementally) to add a custom graphic.

I'm pretty pleased with it, and the shop did a show-quality finish on it, but I will continue to ride this bike, and just let the paint suffer. The fairing does make the rest of the paint look shabby though.

I had to take this picture while it still looked pretty.

Man, that's beautiful! :thumb

My first K - K75C converted to an almost RT (no lowers). Color number was 666.

19588905-M.jpg

Now I'm baack - this time a GT. The dark side lives.

73394903-M.jpg

1992 K75S salvage

I rebuilt this from salvage and it has a clean title. Her name is Prowler. She was repainted in the origenal black metalic. I love this little bike, quick, quite and with a lot of class. See you all in VT. Ramblen Rebel.

Attachments

• K75S 002 (Small).jpg
    K75S 002 (Small).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,726
06 GT found new home

I just brought home an 06 GT. My wife took me today and wrote out the check herself! I am a luck man....

Here is a picture of the bike.

bmw1200gt1.jpg

And here is one with my daughter on the back after a run around the block.

meghan2upBMW.jpg

This is my first BMW and I love it! I put on 120 miles on day one!!

Brian

bnblazer said:
I just brought home an 06 GT. My wife took me today and wrote out the check herself! I am a luck man....

This is my first BMW and I love it! I put on 120 miles on day one!!

Brian

Congrat on your first Beemer, and first K bike! :dance

A GT should be considered Wildlife!!!

June 1, 06. On the last few miles of my first Iron Butt. Looked like a good place to stretch! I was headed to the Black Hills area and all the great riding found there. Great ride!!

Attachments

• Wyoming Overlook - 6-1-06a.jpg
    Wyoming Overlook - 6-1-06a.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,619
Last edited:
On the way to Vermont

Attachments

• p7190145a.jpg
    p7190145a.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,548
2 K Bikes

A picture of my 2 K-Bikes when I lived in NJ. I've since moved to TX and sold the '86 K1ooRS. The 2ooo K12ooRS is alive and well in the wilds of the Texas Hill Country.

Attachments

• SmallpP0002798.jpg
    SmallpP0002798.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,523
1988 K75

Just got back from my first trip. Photo was taken in British Columbia.

Attachments

• forum.JPG
    forum.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 1,518
Recent trip through Kansas

Midway USA, Kinsley, KS taken during a recent IBA Bun Burner.

Attachments

• MidwayUSA_001.jpg
    MidwayUSA_001.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,496
Mudbug said:
Midway USA, Kinsley, KS taken during a recent IBA Bun Burner.
Nice pic. Heading home from the Canadian Rockies, Missoula (MOA), Paonia (Top of the Rockies) and other points west. July 1998. Pre digital, so apologies for the lack of a photo lab to reprint. Original pic taken by my riding buddy, :heart

Kinsley_Kansas_July_1998.JPG

New member here. Joined last night in a drunken stupor. I've owned my K1100 for 3 years I, I think, and have been a member of K11OG for about that long. Notice some familiar names on this site. I don't know why it took me so long to join because I knew about it and have read the magazine a couple of times and really enjoyed it. Anyway, if you're in north Idaho, give a shout out if you need anything. And since this is a pic thread, here it is, loaded for the return trip from Jasper, AB.

JasperTrip005.jpg

Scott Hespelt
'94 K1100LT

Here's My Ride

2002 K1200RS Black Beauty

New for me since May as a birthday present to myself. My first motorcycle ever so I thought I should start out in style!

Attachments

• Black Beauty At The Busy Bee Cafe.JPG
    Black Beauty At The Busy Bee Cafe.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,729
k75s

cshouse said:
I bought this bike last May, and hit a deer with it in November. Three weeks ago I got the damaged bits back from my paint guy, and as you can see my K is back in one piece.

That is one nice looking k75s. How many miles on it? I have owned my 1992 k75s for 6 years now and am convinced they are the best bike ever built by anyone. There are many bikes that will do things better- better for 2 up riding, faster but at the expense of vibration and gas mileage, better looking but probably not as reliable.

Back