• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Nupe Here...

What's up? Its O' Snap here from Bob's BMW....

Attachments

• Kenneth_Richardson.jpg
    Kenneth_Richardson.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,708
Hi all, new guy here. This is my 1990 k100LT. It's been my daily commuter for almost 3 years.

37233246-6ed8-01F40177-.jpg

37233248-4bb8-01F40177-.jpg

My 1988 K100RT

My 1988 K100RT

Attachments

• DSC00851 (WinCE) (2).JPG
    DSC00851 (WinCE) (2).JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,571
K1200gt

Riding around GreenBay, WI on a beautiful September day...

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,544
K-bikes are wunderbar

My K-12 before a day trip in Southern Ohio

Attachments

• bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 1,522
Last edited:
1992 K100RS 4valve. I recently sold it and bought a 92 K75RTA as the 4V was just too spirited to be a good commuter and touring bike. It was a lot of fun though.

Attachments

• bmw.jpg
    bmw.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,476
My 1990 K75 on the Cabot Trail Nova Scotia

undefinedundefined

Trip to Canada's wonderfull Nova Scotia's Cabot Trail
Did 4300 KM for this trip.
Bike has 146000 kms on it superb bike , on the way back home in Oshawa Ontario the right battery cover was stolen by a curios K75 owner in River de Loupe Q.C.

Last edited:
mrich12000 said:
undefinedundefined

Trip to Canada's wonderfull Nova Scotia's Cabot Trail
Did 4300 KM for this trip.
Bike has 146000 kms on it superb bike , on the way back home in Oshawa Ontario the right battery cover was stolen by a curios K75 owner in River de Loupe Q.C.
Those don't look like stock mirrors. What are they off of?
How do you know who stole your cover?

missing battery cover

Thanks for the warning mrich, I'll now know to avoid River de Loupe next time I'm in CA. (Or leave my battery covers at home)

I prefer to lift the right front fork black plastic cap from other unsuspecting k75 owners. :brad

My 85 k100rs

This is my trusty steed commuting to work. Not a bad way to start and end the day!

Attachments

• my k_0771.jpg
    my k_0771.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,535
French Conection

undefinedundefinedundefined :drink

While I was resting at the rest stop at hiway 20 west( Qubec has excelent rest areas) On my open sleepiing bag, I looked up in a sleepy daze to see a fellow K 75(white bike) my cover is blue with accent stripe] owner admirring my steed. Only to find that he was in a light ringer frame of mind (and if you read this dude it has cost me 80.00 including shipping from an EBay find to replace it!!)
Thats how I know it was stolen at River de loup ...Mike R..

French Conection

undefinedundefinedundefined :drink

While I was resting at the rest stop at hiway 20 west( Qubec has excelent rest areas) On my open sleepiing bag, I looked up in a sleepy daze to see a fellow K 75(white bike) my cover is blue with accent stripe] owner admirring my steed. Only to find that he was in a light ringer frame of mind (and if you read this dude it has cost me 80.00 including shipping from an EBay find to replace it!!)
Thats how I know it was stolen at River de loup ...Mike R..

mirrors are from Metro Toronto retiered :bikes police Beemer and came with the steed. :bikes

Bike Bags

They came with the bike :)

thanks for the reply Mike R.. :bar

Last edited:
k100lt said:
Loaded for the BEEMER BASH..09/06/06
What color is your K painted?
I have an '88 K100LT-Brown and am going to repaint this winter. I like the looks of your LT and was looking for a color something similar to what yours is..

Back