• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

She's new to me!

ty9yhese.jpg

1995 K1100LT. 76k+ miles. I have had her for about 3 thousand miles. Love her.

Her vanity tag is ICBMW.

Say hello to my new little friend. Found her huddled in a corner of a nice man's garage under a blanket. :bliss Only 4k mikes :clap
ain't she a cherry? :heart

Attachments

• Cherry '95 K75.jpg
    Cherry '95 K75.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 411
I'm takin her to MAX to get a 20 year inspection and have the splines lubed.... ya never know. Then I'm looking forward to doing the general maintenance and TLC myself. I used to be pretty handy with the metrics when I was a lad.
I drove her up from Central NJ on three heavy lanes of 287. Then rural roads home to Woodstock. She was rock solid. What a magnificent machine, even next to my Blue K16GT (Freyja). You can hear them conversing in their native tongue side by side. :german It is a B-Day present :newtoy for my Girl friend but, Im jealous and want to covet her for myself.

I need help :violin

Funny you should mention it but, I will be down on the dragon's tail end of May. I will be on my K16GT however... so I'm not match for the 75 :bow

1988 k75s

First Post from a NewB...Photo of my "new" K bike--my first street motorcycle in over 20 years! This is my second BMW bike, and I've wanted another one ever since I sold my 1971 R75/5 over 30 years ago! She's a 1988 K75S with 3000 original miles, purchased from a fellow BMW MOA member (I saw it advertised in the Flea Market). The bike runs like a top, is mostly stock (has bar risers), and is in excellent cosmetic condition.

After driving several hundred miles to pick the bike up (using my Versa-Haul hitch carrier), I had to wait a day to recover before taking the bike out for a decent ride (pre-buy test ride was adequate, but way too short). Well, the bike is pure pleasure to ride, and I can tell that she feels like she just wants to cover some miles--curvy miles!

Since I'm getting back into street riding after such a long break, I felt that I needed a refresher, so I just completed a MSF Basic Rider Course. I learned a few things, and will be taking a more advanced MSF course soon. For now, I can't wait to put a lot more miles on my new Beemer!

Attachments

• IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Back