• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

I think an actuary would say that the bike has a good chance of outlasting me. As someone told me last week, "At my age, all my purchases are lifetime investments."

4633876444_890975bb67_b.jpg

new brick 2.jpg

My excellent 93 K11RS. Did everything very well, but alas, I sold it to go back to Airheadland...Miss it tho.....

New bike...to me...at least

'93 K1100LT, first day home. Also my first ride in 5 years.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 721
Hey JasonJ, that appears to be an aftermarket shield you're running. What is it and how well does it work? It looks real nice on the bike!

Bob
04 K1200GT

Sorry for not getting back to you. Original owner put that on. I want to say its ZTechnik
but not positive. Works well but I can't compare it to the original (in a box in the attic), as I haven't tried the original.

Great low-angle shot of your RT. You obvioulsy have your bike set up very nicely.:dance

Is that a Givi rack or something else? Looks like it attaches to the stock rack but perhaps it attaches separately? Details would be appreciated at your convenience, thanks!

Is that a Givi rack or something else? Looks like it attaches to the stock rack but perhaps it attaches separately? Details would be appreciated at your convenience, thanks!

It is a Top of the Line rack. They are not available new anymore, as far as I know.

899346727_ufvpU-L.jpg

It comes with two web belts with a great buckle. I added the bungee cord, it is handy when I want to strap something down quickly.

It mounts to the stock rack.

899346685_JKBdz-O.jpg

The deck can be removed in a couple of minutes, overall it is a great product.

Here are my two US bikes..... must admit that ole yeller is my true love, don't need anything else. The K1 is nice and cool but once you ride the K1200RS, it fades away....

Having owned both bikes I'd say the same. The K1 has a certain cache about it in terms of looks and uniqueness but that's where the comparison ends.

Back