• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Wow..... no surprise. Who'd you get it thru? Actually, I could just use some new grommets. I dont' actually look thru mine while riding so it's not as much of an issue.

Blanquita

"Blanquita" today in Mexico City.

Hi to everyone, I'm Rick. What you see back in the picture is San Francisco Catholic Church in south city district: Coyoacan, few yards from my house. Just in this area (1 mile arround) we have 12 churches, most from the 16th and 17th century, this might be interesting to you; but my LOVE goes with Blanquita (90' K100LT)

Attachments

• DSC01753-1.jpg
    DSC01753-1.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 922
Getting Aquainted with...

...my new toy. Picked up this pre-farkled (big time!) 2004 K1200GT on Saturday. Man, life is GOOD!
:dance

100_2374.jpg

Beauty, eh?
100_2380.jpg

-MTS

'87 K100RS in Idaho

Taken July '08, on the Salmon River in Idaho. Odometer reading is 134,848. 640 mile round trip, GPS average speed of 68 (including all the drive through small towns, scenic pull outs, ect. Max speed? I'll never tell, officer! Sweet bike, but where is all this heat coming from?

Attachments

• K100RS BMWmoa.jpg
    K100RS BMWmoa.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 909
another 'new windshield / good excuse to post another picture' post ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1540.jpg
    IMG_1540.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 856
2004 K1200GT @ 2008 Black Hills BMW Stampede

333797445_ugKPX-M-LB.jpg

Aladdin, WY, General Store, Liar's Bench

Finally mine, mine, mine!

Hello again,
I must apologize for the delay. Vacation, family, and putting my car back together kept from the K1.
I basically unloaded it, noticed the left fork seal was blown, figured out the alarm,
did a quick check over everything, cranked it up, and did a quick 6 mile loop.
The Staintune exhaust sounded much better than I expected.
The bike felt very solid and smooth pleasantly surprised for sure!
The dealer sent me new seals and dust covers at no cost and I picked up the fork oil today.
IÔÇÖll have her at the Vintage cycle show at Mid- Ohio this Saturday. Anyone else going?

Now for a quick pic... for some reason I can only attach one pic :scratch Once the forks are done IÔÇÖll post a better shot.

Attachments

• New K1 3.JPG
    New K1 3.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 762
First post,here's mine

I bought it 7 or 8 years ago with 28,000 miles now it's a little over 100,000 and still going strong.

Attachments

• 012_25A.jpg
    012_25A.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 825
Back