• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Yes, the GT windscreen uses the same mounting points as the low screen. The handgards are from the GT. You may have to get them already painted and then have them repainted to match your bike. Bagster makes tank protectors and tank bags for several bikes, just so happened they had the sky blue tank protector that matched pretty well! The RS wiring harness is not set up for the GT heated seat, so a seperate wiring harness had to be made to operate the seat. In addition I purchased a new handlebar switch to integrate the heated seat. I don't like the look of the leg protectors on the GT fairing so I left those off. The stock GT handlebars were not at all comfortable so I left the RS handlebars in place ( for me a perfect set up) Basically I have the sportiness of the RS and the touring comforts of the GT

It's better looking than a GT!

The Brick Squad!

The RS is under the weather, but the k75 was bought last week with less than 20k miles, in great shape, runs like a top....for $2,500. An absolute steal!

Attachments

• Photo_0005D837-215E-7516-639E-9B7007FC30DF.jpg
    Photo_0005D837-215E-7516-639E-9B7007FC30DF.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 487
jealous grrrrr

I have been looking for a k bike for while......me so jealous grrrrrrrr

the rs is under the weather, but the k75 was bought last week with less than 20k miles, in great shape, runs like a top....for $2,500. An absolute steal!

1991k75s

New to me; 8700miles. Now fully serviced including spline and ready for some real use...

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 390
How could anyone own such a gorgeous bike for 21 years and only put 8700 miles on her???

:thumb

:dance:dance:dance

I take it that this is the "Arrest Me Red" color? :brow

Marakesh Red, the fastest color.

You might want to consider having som 3M paint protection film on the front surfaces of the engine spoiler BEFORE that gorgeous paint gets rock chipped. It WILL happen.

Marakesh Red, the fastest color.

You might want to consider having som 3M paint protection film on the front surfaces of the engine spoiler BEFORE that gorgeous paint gets rock chipped. It WILL happen.

Lee, everyone knows that black is the fastest color. :stick

Black is sexiest, red is fastest? Who cares? The silver bricks rank at the top.
They just carry themselves with an understated elegance that BMW is know for.

Lee,
You can witness the elegance of a silver brick in person if you are willing to ride one of your 3 red bricks up here to Napa Valley. Maybe even let you park that fire hydrant red machine of yours next to my argent work of art. Just let me know before you ride up so I can throw some wax on it:)

I still have to take a picture of it.

-Lynn

Back