Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96
Results 1,426 to 1,427 of 1427

Thread: Post a Photo of your K-bike

Terrific road and ice cream

Between Enterprise Oregon and Livingston Idaho. Really fun road and friendly people at the ice cream stop. There's a bit of a beach just next to the bridge which would be a treat on a hot day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1985 K100RS, 2003 K1200GT, 2010 G650GS, 2008 C14

Quote Originally Posted by ranbush View Post
    This is a new-to-me '94 K75S in the unusual Dakar Yellow paint. I'm told this color was only offered in 1994, and about 100 yellow bikes were sent to the USA. When I went through the bike yesterday, the Service Manual shows it was sold by A&S BMW in Roseville, CA. After the initial prep, the 600 mile service, and the 6K service, the only other work order I have is for the 12K service at A&S BMW in Mar '10. I called A&S and they didn't have any further records.

The guy I bought it from is in San Rafael, CA and he says he changed all the fluids and adjusted the valves on a regular basis, so he didn't have any service records. The bike has 36.5K miles on it now, I'm hoping to find out who did what to the bike between 12K and 36.5K. If anybody here happens to know anything about this bike, I'd love to hear from you.

This Summer I hope to get the bike in some scenic pictures on the way to the MOA Rally, and the bike will have a nicer background that the retaining wall!
    Love that yellow! Nice bike.
    Rich
    2000 R1100RT, 1988 K75S
    East Texas BMW+ Motorcycle Club
    Texas National Picnic, Jacksonville TX, 3rd Saturday in May