• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

My k75c

Hello,
This is my k-bike with plenty of road miles on the tires.

Attachments

• BMW K75C (2).jpg
    BMW K75C (2).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,039
1996 K1100LT One of the original BMW Pony Expresss bikes

521610599_53ayb-M.jpg

Finally, done & pix

It's a parts bike: front end, runtrain, bodywork, wheels, bellypan & tailstock all from different. No cluster, too $ to buy, so build... not perfect, but accurate. Took 2 years to get the time to build it.:violin

Attachments

• Montage.jpg
    Montage.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 850
Utah Driven

Johnson Valley Reservoir pass near Fishlake, Utah

Johnson Valley pass near Fish Lake.jpg

Cell phone camera doesn't do this area and color real justice.

I drag this home two weeks a go,it was FREE:nyah

This bike was sitting outside for two years,i got it started and ride arond the block to check if gear box works ok.Now i got a winter project.Stay tuned for a spring update.

Photo-0136.jpg

I just drove my K1200RS back to Rhode Island from Tuscon, Az. Sure is a hell of a lot of corn and soybeans grown in the USA.

Attachments

• road trip sept. 09 013.jpg
    road trip sept. 09 013.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 779
My new K1300S... well, its a month old now but the photo was taken the day I received it :)

Attachments

• bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 727
What a Bargain

I drag this home two weeks a go,it was FREE:nyah

This bike was sitting outside for two years,i got it started and ride arond the block to check if gear box works ok.Now i got a winter project.Stay tuned for a spring update.

Wow! Can't beat that price! :deal :thumb

Always nice to see someone keeping another flying brick... flying. Please do keep us posted on the status of your project. :lurk

-MTS

Wow! Can't beat that price! :deal :thumb

Always nice to see someone keeping another flying brick... flying. Please do keep us posted on the status of your project. :lurk

-MTS

ok,this is my 3rd K bike,my 1st is low production # K75 #166( foud it in the back of the garage in three boxes).2nd 04 k1200lt nothing special with exeptionof the price i paid for it(12K miles repo at $3400+transport) and 3rd is this butifull 94 k 1100lt.There somthing about K bikes that make me like them.Hmm................:scratch

Ticonderoga, NY ferry closing to VT. - App. Gap in Fall 2007
Speed Pack on back seat, now I have K1300 luggage rack so my son can come on weekend ride or rallies.

Attachments

• mix bag 038.jpg
    mix bag 038.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 931
Bargain Hunter Extrodinaire

ok,this is my 3rd K bike,my 1st is low production # K75 #166( foud it in the back of the garage in three boxes).2nd 04 k1200lt nothing special with exeptionof the price i paid for it(12K miles repo at $3400+transport) and 3rd is this butifull 94 k 1100lt.There somthing about K bikes that make me like them.Hmm................:scratch

Dude, you sure know how to find a great deal! :bow

Want to tag along the next time I go motorcycle shopping? If not, could you at least send some of that good mojo my way? :laugh

-MTS

This is my 2004 LT with the Mackinaw Bridge in the back ground last year one day after Labor Day.

Attachments

• P1010079.jpg
    P1010079.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 914
Back