• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Joined the Special K Fan Klub...

I'm speechless! Wow.

Also think you just pulled off the finest K-ustomization I've ever seen; you even one-upped yourself in the process.

Thank you for the new desktop background material!:bikes

My hat is off to you once again; simply amazing.

Wish I could attend the rallies to see and HEAR them in person.:thumb

Gorgeous Larry!

Where did you get those caliper brackets?? What rotors are you using? I know I spoke to you about the 20mm MC install but would love to get some larger rotors on my K.

IROME48- that is ART!

Love it when someone takes one and makes it.... WOW speachless
and that is hard for me to do as well.........

IROME48 - I met you and bike at the Rock Store a while ago. Beautiful work.

Here is my 88 K75, I bought brand new from WVC in 1989. Scott

k75_600.jpg

My Restoration Project 1986 K75c

My old Brick, she was abused, but I am bringing her back to life.

Attachments

• 100_3244.jpg
    100_3244.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 882
Only 116,000 miles. Taken after a nice wash after an even nicer ride.:usa

Attachments

• 1994-K75.jpg
    1994-K75.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 855
My 1987 K75T still going strong, I bought it new vin #131089, 50K miles. See you at the National this year -
IMG_0307_7_1.jpg

Last edited:
VIN #3570, '92 K75S. Low seat was added before I bought it with 14K miles on it. It now has 30K and is pretty much a garage queen until my '08 F800ST warranty expires. I keep putting money into it even though she is sittin'. Installed a Works short shock last summer and planning to upgrade the fork springs this summer. Would like a more comfortable seat. (Looking for advice on seat mfg'ers and fork work.) The hazard switch is the only thing that doesn't work. Great bike! I plan to never sell her. Dave in Cedar Falls, IA

Attachments

• K75S with lower fairing 03 JUL 05 for web.jpg
    K75S with lower fairing 03 JUL 05 for web.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 707
Nice rides y'all!!

Been going through this thread starting at the very beginning. Not quite done (am on page 43) but I must say......you guys sure have got some nifty scooters here!! Once I have seen them all I will post picturs of my babies.....and the dearly departed also...
Cheers
Andres
:burnout

Here is my 1988 BMW K75C, with 26K Miles :usa

Attachments

• P1040712.jpg
    P1040712.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 622
Back