• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Just rode through there this last weekend on NorCal's Range of Light Gypsy Tour.

You need to check out NorCal BMW CLUB. http://bmwnorcal.org/

If you need any help with your new Brick, I'm in the phone book.

Still need pictures here!

:dance:dance:dance

Last edited:
My 2000 K-bike. Created and applied graphics myself. Covered up a few scratches. Love this bike. First and only BMW so far.

Attachments

• Beemer2.jpg
    Beemer2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 363
9K original miles. :)

Bags.jpg

Last edited:
1993 K75S ABS. 11,200 original miles. Seidenblau(Silk Blue). The prettiest color. All stock. This is from the ad posting. I will take more pictures once I get her really clean.

Attachments

• 5L65N85He3Gb3Ib3J8c9bcc1170c6e34e1017.jpg
    5L65N85He3Gb3Ib3J8c9bcc1170c6e34e1017.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 375
1993 K75S ABS. 11,200 original miles. Seidenblau(Silk Blue). The prettiest color. All stock. This is from the ad posting. I will take more pictures once I get her really clean.

North Vancover per chance? One came and went through our Craiglist pretty quick recently.

Bay Area San Francisco. Santa Rosa to be precise. The seller was the original owner, a woman in her early sixties who was having to give up riding due to arthritis in her hands.

Bay Area San Francisco. Santa Rosa to be precise. The seller was the original owner, a woman in her early sixties who was having to give up riding due to arthritis in her hands.

What a beautiful bike. I had a '93 K75 standard for a couple of years in the Silk Blue, and it is a beautiful color. Great find! :thumb

Was it in the city of Sebastopol or Santa Rosa? I considered a blue "S" that was in Sebastopol. Maybe you have that one.

The owner lived in Sabastapol. It was being represented by an independant BMW mechanic in Santa Rosa. Probably the same one.

I think it is. I don't remember the asking price but it seemed half way decent. I decided on a standard brick instead. I love the blue color and the "s' is one sexy looking bike.

1986 K100RS, 152,000 on the clock, original owner - owned from when it had 999,987 showing (BMW allowed the dealer 13 for testing). The most reliable piece of machinery that I have ever owned. Excluding fuel, tires and oil changes I have probably spent less than $50 per year in repairs for the 26 years that I have owned this motorcycle.

Attachments

• IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 533
1987 K75s
Wonderful bike. Just passed the 80,000 mile mark and still running strong!

web01x.jpg

Nice!

1986 K100RS, 152,000 on the clock, original owner - owned from when it had 999,987 showing (BMW allowed the dealer 13 for testing). The most reliable piece of machinery that I have ever owned. Excluding fuel, tires and oil changes I have probably spent less than $50 per year in repairs for the 26 years that I have owned this motorcycle.

That is one fine looking 26 year old brick. :thumb

-MTS

1986 k100rs

Excluding fuel, tires and oil changes I have probably spent less than $50 per year in repairs for the 26 years that I have owned this motorcycle.

yeah, I knew there was a reason BMW stopped making the brick engines.
26 years! and I thought 14 years with my K75S was a long time. I am pretty sure it is going to outlive me ;)

1988 K75S Riding home from Ketchikan

Bought our first bike in Ketchikan, ferried to Prince Rupert BC and rode home to Bellingham Wa.

Attachments

• IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 472
K100RS-SE Fall in Mass

New to me. '89 with 17,057 on the clock. I needed an IBA platform. Did a 1258 mile "test" ride this weekend. This IS the bike. My first bike was a Rat K-RS. Nice to be back on a Brick!

1a1.jpg

Last edited:
Back