• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Coda

This is the second re-birth of my 1990 K75. The first was while revovering from open heart surgery. Bike and I got out of rehab at about the same time and we rode to Las Vegas for the Art of The Motorcycle show.

I returned from Leonard, Texas, about a week ago after Texas Sidecars worked its magic. Bike pulled like a mule and simply flew! Can't beat the flying brick.

BMW K75 w-Ranger 004.jpg

K bike photos

SUPER shot, Gail. You were certainly in the right place at the right time; and very nicely composed. It should be shot of the week.

Rinty

S.W. of Llano Texas on 2323

Picture_019.jpg

howdy, here's my 87 k75

just got it.

Attachments

• myk75.jpg
    myk75.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,163
My 2005 K1200S

Here is my (new to me) K12S. Beautiful!

Attachments

• Peter'sKS-1upload.jpg
    Peter'sKS-1upload.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,156
Hi Holyspastic,

Thats one nice looking K75!:heart

I've never seen one with a fairing like that, what type is it?

I want one for my K75.

Enjoy that bike!

Bob
1990 K75s

Three sisters living in Dallas. The 87 is my daily driver, the RS is sporty girl and the LT when Mama just has to bring the kitchen sink...which is less often these days.

My K1100

This my K-bike. 93 K1100LT, 100700 original miles and still pures like a Kitten.
:german

Attachments

• K1100_LT.jpg
    K1100_LT.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,357
New Old K100

I found this '85 K100 in San Diego in April. Flew down in May and rode it home to PDX. It's just what I was looking for. The perfect alternative ride to my R12RT. Plus it brings back memories of my first Beemer, an '85 K100RT.

I'm in the process of fixing it's few problems. Put in a used driveshaft, re-chroming the handlebars, replacing the brake lines, and restoring the factory heated grips. Runs and shifts great.

K100inJamul.jpg

Last edited:
Foggy on top...

...wet outside and very happy inside.

-Glofish

Attachments

• CJ Pix 039 .80.JPG
    CJ Pix 039 .80.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 1,264
Sure-a-nuff...

Caution : riding too long in the rain may cause shrinkage!

-Glofish :)

Back