Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a Photo of your K-bike

johngvca, Where do you live? Do you park your K1200GT with the keys in the ignition?

K MALO

1987 K75s

So this my very first bike and I am loving this motorcycle. 61k miles on the clock. I have less than 1000 miles under my belt. The bikes seems to fit me will, but I do find that my arms get a bit tired on my rides. I am thinking of changing the "S" handlebars to the "C" bars.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by cafecubano View Post
    So this my very first bike and I am loving this motorcycle. 61k miles on the clock. I have less than 1000 miles under my belt. The bikes seems to fit me will, but I do find that my arms get a bit tired on my rides. I am thinking of changing the "S" handlebars to the "C" bars.

Give the bars a few more thousand miles,you'll get used to the ridding position.

meinen
    Riding The Dragon - May, 2007.
    Photo taken by Killboy.com

naylorseed
    K1200RS w monogo trailer

jcbrown

Cool K75 with HID Projector Fog Light...

1995 Model.

jcbrown

Cool

Now I need to finish HID Headlight.

I've just recently realized a long-time dream of riding a motorcycle... how's this for a first bike? (thanks to my brother-in-law)... a rare yellow '94 K75S...

ziegelreiter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    Here is my K75 in the Ozarks last spring on the way home from the Branson Blitz.

Hello. My name is Temple, and I saw your bike on the forum, and I have a question. Did you have the luggage covers painted to match your bike? Do they have the rough , texture surface or are smooth. I have the rough surface and I've wondered how they would look painted.
    Anyway, nice bike. Thanks.

BUDDINGGEEZER

Slick Finish Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ziegelreiter View Post
    Hello. My name is Temple, and I saw your bike on the forum, and I have a question. Did you have the luggage covers painted to match your bike? Do they have the rough , texture surface or are smooth. I have the rough surface and I've wondered how they would look painted.
    Anyway, nice bike. Thanks.
    I have refinished a set of grained bags on my K100LT. A body man gave me the instructions.

1. I went over the bags with a 3M scratch pad ( auto body quality)
    2. I did not sand with sand paper.
    3. 2 or 3 coats of gray primer to level the surface.
    4. Lightly spray with black spray can primer then block sand (320 grit) the black off. This will level the primer.
    5. Lightly sand with 600 grit to smooth
    6. 2 or 3 coats of urethane color
    7. 2 coats of urethane clear.
    8. Buff with 1000-1500 rpm foam pad buffer and polishing compound (finer than the Turtle Wax white in the can). I used Mequairs.

The bags rivaled those on a new BMW.

Got to do it again, I dropped the bike in a parking lot. Thought the side stand was down.

Ralph Sims

propel

first bike..

too fun!

cruise_carter

Back to the Beemer family...

After being away from Beemers for almost 2 years, picked up a low mileage, very well maintained 1987 K100RS for a great price. Fellow I know bought a new RT and couldn't stand the trade-in offer he was given by the dealer, sold it to me..

First K Bike, brought it home Saturday and still can't get over how smooth it gets the faster you go..

Dale

Speed

100 MPH all day. However from what I hear not a good idea in Canada these days?

JessOklahoma

Post a Photo of your K-Bike

I just got mine.. A 1993 K75s that I obtained from a friend of my fathers in Connecticut. It has 6500 miles on it... Wow! what a beautiful machine. It has been my dream bike since I started riding in 1989.. I got the chance to ride a k75s in 89 and fell in love with it but could not afford one. Then I gave up riding for a bit (had kids) and now after 14 years, my daughter who is 14 and can now ride, now its time for me to get back into it.

Well to make a long story short, the man I bought it from bought me my first 2 wheel bicycle when I was just a girl. He had this in the garage. He turned 78 years old and was the 2nd owner, offered it to me. I jumped at the chance to have it.
    His wife said he couldn't ride anything that "big" anymore.

Shes a beauty..
    Jess in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    93 K75S

mrich12000
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrider@beer View Post
    One K giving another K a ride........

I bet you have been asked "Where did you get the hitch?"
    and can I get one or the plans for it? Thanks please post it

Mike Richard