I noticed this afternoon that my new to me '95 K75S has the wires for a battery tender plus, since I have not ridden the bike in weeks, I pugged it up and several hours later, when attempting to park it back in the garage after changing brake fluid, nothing. Bike won't start. Did a little digging, the wire from the tender harness is only attached to the positive battery terminal and battery is hot to the touch. Just to be cautious, I undid all wires from negative terminal. My plan is to let things cool and reattach all wires including the negative for the tender harness.Long story short: only positive lead from tender was attached to positive battery terminal, negative wire from tender harness not attached to anything, battery hot to touch. Anything I need to be on guard for?