• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Advriders

r1100rick

ADVRIDERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!

We are planing a get together at the BEER GARDEN at 7 on friday . who's going and should,nt we go a little early since moa rally forum folks are planing for the same time . Yes I'm trying to get beer sooner .:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

r1100rick said:
ADVRIDERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!

We are planing a get together at the BEER GARDEN at 7 on friday . who's going and should,nt we go a little early since moa rally forum folks are planing for the same time . Yes I'm trying to get beer sooner .:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

I thought both the ADVrider and MOA Forum meetings were closer to 8:00. :eek
No matter. I'll be there around 7:00 anyway. But I won't be drinking. :cry I've got about a 20-mile ride to my motel.

They have Taxis in Charleston

Heck a taxi is a lot cheaper than t wrecked bike or a dui or both. Iam staying in Nitro and plan on taking a taxi friday night. Ihope I can get one back, or it will be a loooooong walk.:1drink :drink :drink :drink :1drink

Re: Re: Advriders

BMWRider said:
I thought both the ADVrider and MOA Forum meetings were closer to 8:00. :eek

I'm not sure about the MOA forum get-together, but Advriders usually start drinking at 8.
AM. :evil

I've got about a 20-mile ride to my motel.

*biting tongue* wtf, over? You aren't camping? Why? Too uncomfortable? Why not just trailer your GS down there so you don't have to be uncomfortable? :cat

sheesh. :brow

I'll be there in spirit. I've asked kbasa to represent me at the rally. :D

Re: Re: Re: Advriders

fish said:
I'll be there in spirit. I've asked kbasa to represent me at the rally. :D

Roger that.....

I'm hitting all the MickeyD's looking for that shark out of Searching for Nemo.

:D

kbasa

*biting tongue* wtf, over? You aren't camping? Why? Too uncomfortable? Why not just trailer your GS down there so you don't have to be uncomfortable?

sheesh.

I'll be there in spirit. I've asked kbasa to represent me at the rally.

Hey it is my first rally, and combined with having to camp out with uncle sam, and my wonderful ability to bring rain with my tent, I have decided to stay in a hotel. I guess I will repeat oneof my favorite quotes here.... "Camping is doing your least favorite chores in the worst possible conditions"

I have to take credit for the last post. I was also worried being a first time rally attendee, that there may be some kind of strange initiation ritual invloving fish and sheep, so I decided to stay in a locked room for this one:p

fish said:
I'm not sure about the MOA forum get-together, but Advriders usually start drinking at 8.

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning:1drink

I'll be there around 7PM provided I can find the Beer Tent.

fish said:

Yes this is true ,when challenged ,advriders willingly embrace their duties in the finest tradition of the club.
:drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink

Re: Re: Re: Re: Advriders

KBasa said:
Roger that.....

I'm hitting all the MickeyD's looking for that shark out of Searching for Nemo.

:D

kbasa

My secretary has a ton of those sharks, she's trying to get something else, but always gets the shark. Her baby loves those things.

Back